Sali Hughes #4 The Keats of foundation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think that if my Twitter account contained so much bitching and bullying that deleting the whole thing was the only way to hide it I'd be seriously reflecting on the kind of person that I was.

Reactions: 25
Yeah who is she ? I couldn't find her anywhere. Delete Delete Delete....
And you just KNOW that Chris and Dawn will have the screenshots of what saint Sali herself said during that awful period of sustained bullying.

Cannot, cannot wait for the screenshots to be released. Hopefully it will be anonymously via this very forum.

Side note: how classy of SH to delete her incriminating hypocritical tweets without letting her mates know. With friends like these who needs enemies, hey?

Reactions: 16
What did poor DP do for that Paul
Gimper douche to hate on her so much?
Looks like he had to get his most recent book published via crowdfunding.... He's also written for the Sun so it's safe to assume he's not a journalist.

I also think that a lot of the DP bullying lot are columnists and writers who are too used and paid too much just to give their opinion. But it's not really their opinions because they spend so much time trawling through Twitter for inspo, that's why they can never leave. They inevitably start to think their opinion is fact because a very small percentage of the populayion liked it, and anyone who disagrees is a knob or a troll. Every like or share of their articles/tweets/podcast reafirms their belief that they are amazing and hilarious and woke. They mix in the same circles so they think spending that much time on social media is normal (it's not unless you're a teenager), always trying to one up each other with the wittiest comeback or quip. It's narcissistic and toxic. Everyone's patting each other on the back instead of saying actually 'you're being a bit of a dick' like real friends would do! Everything is constant self promoting and plugging their friends work, bragging about who they used to hang out with in 'Cool Britania' years when they all just hated Thatcher going to The Fall gigs! πŸ˜‚ Now they are all soft Torys on first name terms with their Ocado driver, who like to party on down in the Cotswolds at weekend and retweet other people's work like they are doing the world some kind of public service. πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I love how having a charity suddenly makes you a saint. Some absolute psychos set up charities/foundations for good PR and tax dodging. It's one of the oldest tricks in the book: put a load of money in a tax free environment and have everyone think you're Jesus. I mean most private schools including Eton are charities...does this mean we can't criticise them?! For clarity, I dont think for a minute that Sali uses her charity for tax dodging or anything criminal....but it just makes me laugh when setting up a charity is whipped out as a defence to bad behaviour, when it's often a deflecting tactic of the most disgusting of people! Example of this: Jimmy Savile!
Couldn’t agree more! A la Scamp n Dude and FMLY store. Oh, and guess who helps endorse these brands?

Reactions: 4
Looks like he had to get his most recent book published via crowdfunding.... He's also written for the Sun so it's safe to assume he's not a journalist.

I also think that a lot of the DP bullying lot are columnists and writers who are too used and paid too much just to give their opinion. But it's not really their opinions because they spend so much time trawling through Twitter for inspo, that's why they can never leave. They inevitably start to think their opinion is fact because a very small percentage of the populayion liked it, and anyone who disagrees is a knob or a troll. Every like or share of their articles/tweets/podcast reafirms their belief that they are amazing and hilarious and woke. They mix in the same circles so they think spending that much time on social media is normal (it's not unless you're a teenager), always trying to one up each other with the wittiest comeback or quip. It's narcissistic and toxic. Everyone's patting each other on the back instead of saying actually 'you're being a bit of a dick' like real friends would do! Everything is constant self promoting and plugging their friends work, bragging about who they used to hang out with in 'Cool Britania' years when they all just hated Thatcher going to The Fall gigs! πŸ˜‚ Now they are all soft Torys on first name terms with their Ocado driver, who like to party on down in the Cotswolds at weekend and retweet other people's work like they are doing the world some kind of public service. πŸ˜‚
Hilarious. The Fall gigs are the new Sex Pistols gigs.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Good morning fellow curtain twitchers! :)

I've got to catch up with all the posts properly but first, I think we should cordially greet Sally good morning because we all know she's watching us like a hawk and we like to be polite, because despite she and her mates saying we are swamp people, skidmarks, curtain twitchers, pond scum, etc, we have manners, oh yeah, we bleeping do.

GOOD MORNING SALLY!!! *Waves frantically*

πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm by no means an expert but I wonder if, from what Sali and her mates have said publicly, there has been a possible data breach? Certainly if info from SHB was used to profile people commenting here. Data processing includes gathering public domain info and whatever shady data gathering Sali keeps alluding to on social media. She insinuated she has: names, addresses, employer details, mugshots (your face can be personal data iirc).

I don't think SH could argue journo exemption as she's used the info to threaten and passed details on to friends who have also threatened violence on public social media.
She almost certainly does not have consent to do process data in this way and I imagine would find it hard to argue she has a legitimate interest. Esp as she claims to have shared this info with friends.
If - and that's a big IF - she really used data from SHB to profile people and gather info on them that is data breach, as plain as the day. She was really stupid saying/writing that she had that kind of info in public. Which shows me that however good a saleswoman she is, she was really thick for acknowledging that out in the open thinking that people would be scared and stop posting due to her idle threats. Or, her imaginary friend, The Lawyer, gave her wrong advice. I'm going to stop here, because like in poker, we shouldn't be showing our hands ;)

Reactions: 5

I think I love you

*I did not mean to suggest Thatcher was at any of the Fall gigs πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Sali is more of a Smiths fan. She caught them on their last tour when she was 14 as a fresh wide eyed runaway urchin in the Big Smoke. If I had time right now I’d check those dates out as it’s surely bullshit?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I bet she’s pissed off with that last photo in that article.
just read that pile of tosh! The most recent thing I watched that was difficult but essential was When They See Us, so SH and whoever this guy is can jog on!
5DE7C1E6-326D-4BBE-BDD3-CEB51B5644AE.jpeg

Disclaimer I’m only just caught up on thread 3 so excuse my replies to things earlier in this thread!

Reactions: 3
The Smiths played their final gig in 1986 at The Brixton Academy. Sali would have been 11/12

• Haha
Reactions: 10
just read that pile of tosh! The most recent thing I watched that was difficult but essential was When They See Us, so SH and whoever this guy is can jog on!
View attachment 45768

Disclaimer I’m only just caught up on thread 3 so excuse my replies to things earlier in this thread!
Is that the Central Park 5 doc? Or am I confused? If so I watched it and My God 😭
I watch a lot of True Crime (original,hey?) and it’s one of the most upsetting ones out there.

The Smiths played their final gig in 1986 at The Brixton Academy. Sali would have been 11.
Yes! *punches the air*

Reactions: 2
The mental health slurs that SH uses were too much for me. I doubt she'd use 'r*tard' or 'sp*stic' so why is it acceptable to refer to people as 'm*ntals', or 'm*ntalists'? It happens over and over again despite her tokenism about not ascribing bad behaviour to mental illness. A while ago she replied to Juno Dawson in response to Dawson calling out people who equate mental illness with bad behaviour. SH [as usual] wanted to ensure we all knew that she has been on board with this message since that time when she objected to the creation of the asylum at Bethlem Royal Hospital back in 1407. If you Google you will find photos of Sali sitting on its construction site with a homemade poster saying 'm*ntals are people too!' However, someone tweeted Dawson with a screenshot of some of Sali's recent tweets containing mental health slurs. Of course, she did not respond.

So inconsistent and untrustworthy. Such fluid moral values.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

Shitting hell. Get a load of the comments section of this review by one of SH's bessies of one of DP's docu series. Fine she's a critic...and the series wasn't amazing but it was lighthearted. Her review is pretty poisonous. and I'd have left it at that and moved on. But oh look there's a comments section! Click...look at her...the reviewer JOIN IN on the pile on BTL.

How the duck is this professional journalism?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.