Sali Hughes #39 Four fridges? Still not as cold as a reply from Sali

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At least she refrained from telling them they should rock a red lip to chemo

must admit her foot does look very moisturised, however I could have done without seeing it
Perhaps if she spent some time outside barefoot, grounding herself, she'd not be so lofty and uptight 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ah Sali, you still spend a lot of time on Tattle reading what 'the trolls' have to say, uh?

Anybody here long enough to remember the 'new member' with a weirdly specific vocab who came here to defend She Here about 2/3 months before the whole internet-stalking thing kicked off? Because I do, and I know it was either her or somebody close to her, it was so obvious.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I've only been here since the scenery chewing on Freaky Friday

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ah Sali, you still spend a lot of time on Tattle reading what 'the trolls' have to say, uh?

Anybody here long enough to remember the 'new member' with a weirdly specific vocab who came here to defend She Here about 2/3 months before the whole internet-stalking thing kicked off? Because I do, and I know it was either her or somebody close to her, it was so obvious.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Did the mods delete their positive comments?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has anyone else not been getting push notifications? I haven't for weeks

Reactions: 1
And this is the same woman she's telling cancer patients they should go to?
Using her column in a national newspaper to advertise her associate’s business to cancer patients is a whole different level of underhand from Sali. This is much more serious than shilling for Hershesons.

If we’ve found this much about Nez Hasan just with a bit of googling, imagine what an actual journalist could find out about this murky world…

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Using her column in a national newspaper to advertise her associate’s business to cancer patients is a whole different level of underhand from Sali. This is much more serious than shilling for Hershesons.

If we’ve found this much about Nez Hasan just with a bit of googling, imagine what an actual journalist could find out about this murky world…
Can you imagine the thought process that goes into that D? It's Breast Cancer Awareness week so I'll shoehorn in a business associate and my own tattoo artist. I'm a good person!

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Let's play a game. What does it say on her sweater this time, since she is so fond of wearing her opinions?
Screen Shot 2021-10-09 at 1.03.48 PM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
ahahahaha that is ridiculous. I hope she spills a tomato-based sauce on it 🍅

I bet she took it off after she took the photo. She just wants people to think she lazes around the house in her ÂŁ300 sweatshirt.
Yes, straight after the "obligatory" selfie because otherwise did she even wear it?

It’s not even nice.
I know. It's not even wool, just plain old cotton

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I wouldn’t pay £13.99 for that in H&M and neither would she. But it’s Proenza Schouler so £300 is fine. Imagine how insecure you must be to feel you have to signal your worth through that.
I don’t want to read too much into her narcissistic af insta stories but last night I said she never reads any books and all of a sudden it’s comfies (🤮) and books ALL DAY. Comfies and glued to her tattle threads all day I’d say.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
If you go back to her first or second thread you can read all the exchanges, I just checked and they are still there 🤣 there was quite a bit of talk about Sali’s sadly deceased friend and the “Sali” fan tried to make it look as if we were talking tit about a dead person and not being horrified at how she was using the death for content and taking photos at a funeral.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.