Sali Hughes #39 Four fridges? Still not as cold as a reply from Sali

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m surprised Nez didn’t get cancelled for this travesty…

18C958E8-0833-49A3-88E6-8467F663F735.jpeg

I guess it’s OK when you’re providing freebies, and not just a fan making a typo.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Does Sali not understand that as a blue tick figure she invites commentary every time she posts? It can't always be glowing feedback. While it might be annoying to have people DM you telling you not to do xyz it's part and parcel of being a public figure and putting said details of your life up. She just wants people to lap up whatever morsels she throws at us but sorry, the world don't work like that

Reactions: 13
The less than positive reviews of SH's microblader reminds me of something I think I've mentioned before. I've been having Botox and the occasional other cosmetic procedure for a little over 20 years. In that time I've been to seven different practices. The only practice where I felt I was being treated - both by the doctor and their staff - as anything other than a valued client was the practice that SH has said she goes to. It wouldn't normally occur to me, but I did wonder whether the courtesy and attention I'd expect to receive was reserved there for more important clients.

And the results were poor. I had to go back twice to get the Botox right and the course of mesotherapy the doctor recommended did nothing other than leave me extremely bruised after each of the first two sessions. I didn't take up the option of a third.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
I wonder why Sali's other eyebrow person fell out of her good books? She used to do her eyelashes too. Cannot remember her name?

Daxita? It just popped in to my worrying brain.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder why Sali's other eyebrow person fell out of her good books? She used to do her eyelashes too. Cannot remember her name?

Daxita? It just popped in to my worrying brain.
I think it was Daxita and she did the most amazing job on Sali’s brows.
Can’t really comment on the lash extensions as I think those always look fake 🥸 on everyone and ridiculous. Like something strange and furry having decided to live on your face for a while. They’re just too dense or something, I don’t know…

Yeah like if you don't want people to comment on said pictures, don't post. Why not just stick to beauty stuff instead of posting 'intimate' pictures? A truly private person who didn't want to invite commentary wouldn't post

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I find the level of attention seeking and neediness in people like She Here intensely irritating.

She’s just waiting for someone to ask about the ankle bracelet, I’d bet her TORTOISE PANTOS from DAVID CLEWLOW on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The comments section is full of "OMG how dare people lecture you, who doesn't sleep with their pets" style comments. So she got what she wanted

• Angry
  • Sick
And who are these people who keep DMing her over various random things?
I'm guessing no one was particularly negative before - much to her annoyance.

• Haha
The comments section is full of "OMG how dare people lecture you, who doesn't sleep with their pets" style comments. So she got what she wanted
Using language again to misrepresent something. Why are people with a different point of view 'lecturing'? Aren't they just commenting?

ETA: I don't know if it's mispresenting (obv haven't seen DMs) but it seems to be putting an aggressive or unpleasant interpretation on a different POV.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I think it was Daxita and she did the most amazing job on Sali’s brows.
Can’t really comment on the lash extensions as I think those always look fake 🥸 on everyone and ridiculous. Like something strange and furry having decided to live on your face for a while. They’re just too dense or something, I don’t know…
Daxita was the one responsible for the spiders that Caroline Hirons had for a while. Am not dissing extensions as I have them on and off but they can look ridiculous.

Hirons lashes were the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen but she loved them! Apparently her husband begged her to not get them anymore so that's why she hasn't gone back

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.