Sali Hughes #39 Four fridges? Still not as cold as a reply from Sali

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought train? As you wouldn't have your suitcase next to you on a plane (although SH spritzes all and sundry with watermelon mist on planes so god knows what else she gets up to). And yes the shoe no sock and anklet combo is awful - also those shoes look like they'd hurt with no socks!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
And she might not be! She certainly wouldn't be the first, this phenomenon has been around for a while

Reactions: 1
The drearyness of her shared images. Who needs to broadcast this level of shite? So much stuff and so little joy

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Sali used to look cool - prim indie girl - dresses, cardis & her own ‘look’. What happened?! Does a boob reduction remove your sense of style too?

Reactions: 9
Me too! My goodness I had forgotten about Dolcis, and Ravel, and Shelley’s!
Kickers for me

The drearyness of her shared images. Who needs to broadcast this level of shite? So much stuff and so little joy
It's so true. I'd be mortified posting such rubbish on my socials

The pretend casual feet up on the suitcase just to show off the Prada shoes. Sad

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
THIS! It's as though she needs people to know she can afford these things. It's sad.
And yes, no joy, just a void she stuffs designer labels and "product" into

Me too! My goodness I had forgotten about Dolcis, and Ravel, and Shelley’s!
Oh wow, Shelley's. That was the first store I made a beeline for when I moved to London in 1992. There, and Kensington Market 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
If the same shoes were in Marks and Spencer she wouldn't touch them with a barge pole but stick Prada on them and she's all over it.

Real style is not about throwing money at something. It's about knowing what looks good on you, no matter how little the budget. My sister has an enviable ability to pick out amazing things from a charity shop, for instance. Maybe I've just got no eye for that kind of thing but I don't have the same luck

• Heart
Reactions: 21
THIS! It's as though she needs people to know she can afford these things. It's sad.
And yes, no joy, just a void she stuffs designer labels and "product" into

Oh wow, Shelley's. That was the first store I made a beeline for when I moved to London in 1992. There, and Kensington Market 🤷‍♀️
If so could travel through time I'd go back to Kensington Market! Loved it.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.