Sali Hughes #39 Four fridges? Still not as cold as a reply from Sali

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yup I spotted it was the wedding outfit recycled, fair enough, no issue with wearing the same thing over as far as I’m concerned. However the gold wedges were a “metallic is a neutral” cop out, it’s a bit cooler now so ankle boots would have been fine. Shoes vs bag is just a no.
I also noticed the odd v of roots on that photo the other day where she was at a launch. Tragic all round, hair must be at deaths door for the “roots” to be so “un-blended” between that and extensions and “cheap lilac dye” and toners.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
So glamorous, standing in a toilet on your lonesome taking selfies 🤷‍♀️

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
😬
Is it Josh Wood rather than a Hersheson that does the bleaching?
I am actually baffled - that can't be actually the look they were going for can it? And she's only just had it redone. I don't get it.
She's often said her and Jo Jones' mantra is that it doesn't matter what your hair looks like from the back as you don't see it #salilogic

• Haha
Reactions: 9
India and Sali grow ever more alike. All Sali needs to do now is find a paedophile for a partner and they'll be #twinning

Also, long dresses on toilet floors *BOAK*. Hitch up your hem, you grubby mare.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I suspect, like the shoes that also look odd with the dress, that the bag is there purely because of the designer.
I don’t like the dress - I almost wonder if this was a painfully obvious rewear to make a point - but I think a close toed black heel would have matched the bag and the time of year.

Reactions: 10
😬
Is it Josh Wood rather than a Hersheson that does the bleaching?
I am actually baffled - that can't be actually the look they were going for can it? And she's only just had it redone. I don't get it.

Yes, you’re right. Josh Wood for bleach. Here’s a handy cut-out-and-keep guide to all her… affiliations.

DF72927B-BB41-4449-8003-DE9AC520BBF4.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just why? Trashy brand-flashing; totally lacking in style.

View attachment 789518
Is that style of shoe back in fashion? Grooosssss…I wore these (at Aldo prices) in high school back in the late 90’s early 2000’s. They were hideous, 90’s fashion like this doesn’t need a comeback. There’s something especially dumb about rewearing ugly fashions from your youth as an adult but paying 4-5 times more for them the second go around.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.