Sali Hughes #39 Four fridges? Still not as cold as a reply from Sali

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I thought train? As you wouldn't have your suitcase next to you on a plane (although SH spritzes all and sundry with watermelon mist on planes so god knows what else she gets up to). And yes the shoe no sock and anklet combo is awful - also those shoes look like they'd hurt with no socks!
Well, that was my guess, a suitcase full of masks and spritzest because it’s her job, you know? 🤣

I’d say back of a black cab. You can see the pull down seat in front.
Hmmm, I Wonder how often you can spritz during a cab ride…

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oof, the Garth hair looks grim from the back, good spot. And that Holly Hobbie frock isn't doing her any favours either.

Doesn't she have a mirror at home?
That depends. Did any brand send her a 'press mirror'?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The drearyness of her shared images. Who needs to broadcast this level of shite? So much stuff and so little joy
“Dreary” is exactly the right word. She has access to endless cool, beautiful (free) stuff, acres of (shite) beaches etc etc, but posts the dreariest dreck.

Reactions: 12
“Dreary” is exactly the right word. She has access to endless cool, beautiful (free) stuff, acres of (shite) beaches etc etc, but posts the dreariest dreck.
Her grid is the dullest. Just monotone selfie after monotone selfie, with no variation. She hasn't a creative bone in her body. Nor a curious one

Wow, she had a Friday night pizza. How unique and newsworthy

Reactions: 12
THIS! It's as though she needs people to know she can afford these things. It's sad.
And yes, no joy, just a void she stuffs designer labels and "product" into

Oh wow, Shelley's. That was the first store I made a beeline for when I moved to London in 1992. There, and Kensington Market 🤷‍♀️
Urgh Kensington Market! Still miss it 💔

Reactions: 5
Does anyone know why my avatar is wearing a little hat?

Oh! Everyone is! What’s happening?!

• Haha
I bought an amazing suede jacket in a place called Hyper Hyper. And a velvet blazer. Way back when 😢 Probably about 1992 as well!
Oh my God - you have just reminded me! I bought a black skirt and blazer from Hyper Hyper. I wore them to Camden Palace - Pyschedelic Furs and Thompson Twins playing. Happy memories 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Interesting. I’ve avoided Davines because Hirons bigged them up and therefore I assumed they were just another shill.
Nope I can confirm they're lovely (at least for me! And my mum, actually, who is quite the picky lady!). The Oi range in particular is lush but I also like their hair mask things in a massive sachet. And the Naturaltech range, although the scent is definitely not for everyone!

Nope I can confirm they're lovely (at least for me! And my mum, actually, who is quite the picky lady!). The Oi range in particular is lush but I also like their hair mask things in a massive sachet. And the Naturaltech range, although the scent is definitely not for everyone!
I've tried a couple of Davines products and really liked them too

Sali always loved her vintage dresses. I'd have thought she would have embraced them even more now after her breast reduction when she would have found many more that would fit her.

1608479223418.png

I was looking for something in an old thread and came across this image. December 2020. What a contrast.

Reactions: 4
Am I right in thinking that today there is a column with no affiliate links or recommendations?!??? Just collagen = 🤷‍♀️?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Am I right in thinking that today there is a column with no affiliate links or recommendations?!??? Just collagen = 🤷‍♀️?
Also, no mention of where the collagen comes from.
#noethicssali

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.