Sali Hughes #39 Four fridges? Still not as cold as a reply from Sali

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope no one catches covid there and loses their sense of smell, although the irony would be poetic

Screen Shot 2021-09-30 at 1.06.22 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Yes in the last 7 months including being locked down in a pandemic, which was your favorite perfume launch
At leas5 it wasn’t Sali’s unhelpful take on today’s news headlines

• Sad
Reactions: 9
The Fragrance Foundation would like you to have endless FOMO, so you keep making new purchases instead of seeing existing bottles though

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I tried to take a mirror selfie in a charity shop changing room the other day. I wanted to show my mate a coat I was dithering over. I realised I would have to open the curtains to have enough space to get the photo so I gave up for fear that the volunteers on the till would think I was a dick and just bought the coat. I do not have the gene that makes me not fear looking like a dick when it comes to taking selfies in public. I did however take more selfies than I care to admit when I was getting my work lanyard done this time. Looked like a startled extra out of Prisoner Cell Block H on the last one.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Blimey. Tickets for that shindig are £375 for members and £450 for non members 😲

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Not a fan of any of that outfit. Was just thinking how irrelevant perfume launches seem in comparison to everything else going on - so vacuous.

Oh my god! Well spotted. Assume it will actually break off if bleached again but how bizarre does the hair look from the back?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
"What's your favourite launch". She is so out of touch with reality, as if regular people actually talk like that or keep on top of launches. In most cases testers aren't even available due to covid

Reactions: 17
For someone that considers herself a fashion person, that bag does not go with her dress in the slightest. Also those shoes for an evening event? What would whatsis face say? Tut,tut.

Reactions: 9
Oof, the Garth hair looks grim from the back, good spot. And that Holly Hobbie frock isn't doing her any favours either.

Doesn't she have a mirror at home?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.