Sali Hughes #39 Four fridges? Still not as cold as a reply from Sali

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She spends a stupid amount of money on clothes. Seemingly new wardrobes of expensive stuff each year. No interest in wearing the same items from year to year. Like most people do. Always new coats, new shoes, new jumpers, new bags for Autumn then repeat for Winter. Every single year. Such a rabid consumer.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
It’s so boring - its all just product and more stuff all the time. Literally nothing else.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Post with thigh gap and XS clothing followed by post about her love of chocolate. Straight from the Cool Girl manual.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Getting constant freebies and discounted items must make you really tight eventually.

You would be so used to it, when the time comes to actually pay for something, the mere request would seem audacious to you.

Reactions: 19
Getting constant freebies and discounted items must make you really tight eventually.

You would be so used to it, when the time comes to actually pay for something, the mere request would seem audacious to you.
Or perhaps it makes you think you're like a modern day Carnegie bankrolling another library on the occasions you do pay full price like every other fucker

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Post with thigh gap and XS clothing followed by post about her love of chocolate. Straight from the Cool Girl manual.
Isn't it irritating? Surely she can see it is deeply irritating and unlikeable?
I can sort of understand younger influencers doing this nonsense but you get to an age where you are more at peace with yourself and less needy and insecure. (Hopefully. If this isn't ageist).

Reactions: 21
I mean maybe she doesn’t do any exercise & ‘chins’ chocolate & curry all day & everyday. But surely a feminist like she claims to be can see what a damaging narrative that is perpetuating when she posts that tit on social media? Why do it if it isn’t a stealth boast.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I mean maybe she doesn’t do any exercise & ‘chins’ chocolate & curry all day & everyday. But surely a feminist like she claims to be can see what a damaging narrative that is perpetuating when she posts that tit on social media? Why do it if it isn’t a stealth boast.
Yes that is it. Whether it is true or not isn't really the point. She is obsessed with being thin. And young looking. Obsessed. But it has to be effortless. She can't easily admit to tweakments or exercise. She did refer to intermittent fasting on a podcast somewhere but even then she said it wasn't to do with watching her weight as her whole family having always been naturally slim and she doesn't have to.
Always boasting. Always superior.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
The lack of exercise thing reminds me of the type of kid at school who claimed to never have opened a book or do any study but still miraculously came out with good grades. I think the pretending to never exercise thing comes from her wanting to appear 'born this way' and effortless. Of course, that changed when she got a Peleton but mainly because Peletons are a status symbol. I doubt she'd be posting breathless videos of herself on an Argos bike

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Yes that is it. Whether it is true or not isn't really the point. She is obsessed with being thin. And young looking. Obsessed. But it has to be effortless. She can't easily admit to tweakments or exercise. She did refer to intermittent fasting on a podcast somewhere but even then she said it wasn't to do with watching her weight as her whole family having always been naturally slim and she doesn't have to.
Always boasting. Always superior.
Weight loss isn't the primary goal of exercise anyhow. There is a slew of physiological and psychological benefits, not least of which is keeping your cells metabolically youthful. Give it 10 years, and let's see if she's still bragging about it. She could do with the endorphins too; maybe then she wouldn't be so snippy and rude

View attachment 767895

Why would anyone give a flying duck??
Looks like Dublin but I wish it were Siberia

• Haha
Reactions: 18
SH has a dog so she must do a fair bit of walking. Walking is exercise. Therefore she does exercise.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.