Sali Hughes #39 Four fridges? Still not as cold as a reply from Sali

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Posh jeans ffs. They're probably made by the same kids in Cambodia as your average highstreet pair.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
The jeans are a great advert for not buying things which have the same name as your dog

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Posh jeans ffs. They're probably made by the same kids in Cambodia as your average highstreet pair.
Yes, nearly all the usual high-end jean suspects use the same facilities as the fast fashion outlets now. It's so hard to find locally made stuff

Reactions: 9
They may be a bargain, but they do nothing for her. Especially with those shoes. Whither her long-lost sense of style?

View attachment 764597

And a repeat of that bum out, just going for a poo posture. Ridiculous.
Omg I'm embarassed for her 🙈
Sticking your arse out for the thigh gap. She looks ridiculous.
And what idiot would pay nearly £300 for those ill fitting jeans? I think £15 is pushing it.
Did she buy not multiple pairs?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Wish I were just automatically an XS/8/28 in everything. How easy would online shopping be?
Unfortunately I live in the actual world, where I can be three different sizes in the same brand 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Not that I'm a nosey fucker who doesn't believe that She Here could even lie straight in bed but...A quick Ebay search of those jeans in "recently sold items" shows that the postage from America cost as much as the keks. Still an absolute bargain if you covet jeans that cost the price of a weekend away and make you look like your cat died* and you shat yourself. Congratulations on another purchase Sali. You must be so proud..
*this is a northern term for having ankles exposed. My husband does not understand it.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Not that I'm a nosey fucker who doesn't believe that She Here could even lie straight in bed but...A quick Ebay search of those jeans in "recently sold items" shows that the postage from America cost as much as the keks. Still an absolute bargain if you covet jeans that cost the price of a weekend away and make you look like your cat died* and you shat yourself. Congratulations on another purchase Sali. You must be so proud..
*this is a northern term for having ankles exposed. My husband does not understand it.
Ive never heard the cat died!? Only -put Jam on your ankles and invite your trousers for tea

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.