Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Raker

VIP Member
Like others, I just don’t get it.

I can’t do selfies anyway (I am literally the episode of Friends where Chandler makes involuntary hideous faces every time the shutter clicks), but I just can’t understand the sleeping ones or the privacy invading “this is where I sleep/ maintenance shag/ whatevs” either.

Especially when you’re famously on a tremulous voiced video recording accusing people of commenting on your private life.

It is utter attention seeking

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

AsterSalonen

Getting constant freebies and discounted items must make you really tight eventually.

You would be so used to it, when the time comes to actually pay for something, the mere request would seem audacious to you.

anais750185

Chatty Member
It's surprising it's being pushed back so many times when it was a revolutionary concept that no one had ever thought of before.
The market is saturated by tone dead lifestyle books by rich white women telling those less privileged than them how they should live, wear, think and consume. It's boring and especially with things the way they are at the moment, really don't think SH has anything of value to add. Although I was really looking forward to finding out how to make the perfect poached egg.

• Haha
  • Heart

AsterSalonen

Sali is shocked about wearing a jumper in September. Wasn't she wearing a long trench coat during the heat wave? I am sure there is more to be shocked by at the moment.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
And it’s a bloody AD. She is so dishonest.
100% AD. She has mentioned it twice. Was at the press launch dinner thing for it and is on the code8 IG release for it. She also got the very expensive lipstick free.
Fascinating to know how she thinks this does not qualify as an ad.

• Angry
  • Wow

melfish

VIP Member
Yes that is it. Whether it is true or not isn't really the point. She is obsessed with being thin. And young looking. Obsessed. But it has to be effortless. She can't easily admit to tweakments or exercise. She did refer to intermittent fasting on a podcast somewhere but even then she said it wasn't to do with watching her weight as her whole family having always been naturally slim and she doesn't have to.
Always boasting. Always superior.
Weight loss isn't the primary goal of exercise anyhow. There is a slew of physiological and psychological benefits, not least of which is keeping your cells metabolically youthful. Give it 10 years, and let's see if she's still bragging about it. She could do with the endorphins too; maybe then she wouldn't be so snippy and rude

View attachment 767895

Why would anyone give a flying fuck??
Looks like Dublin but I wish it were Siberia

• Haha

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
View attachment 766565

Mm that thigh gap looks suspiciously photoshopped 🤔
Her twee girly stance makes me heave. She is nearly 50 ffs. Soz Sali, Alexa is not going to want to be best buds.
And it IS NOT COLD.
Why not put some socks on if you can feel the cold, or jeans that fit? Robert Smith form 1983 called, he says keep the jumper it’s not ever going to be fashionable

• Haha

melfish

VIP Member
This thumbnail pic really does sum up what they think of us! I remember watching this and thinking it was disgusting the amount of products she had (skip to the end and there are drawers and drawers) and CH saying you must have as much and Sali replying she has much more or something. It makes me sick. I've just bought a new bronzer and feel guilty I've bought it, but I don't have one and needed one.
Her accent has shifted since this and she isn't all gaspy and swallow-y here. Not gonna watch anymore. I don't want to see two grown women celebrating their conspicuous consumption

• Sick