Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I just had a thought. Public meltdowns, over reacting to questions, a very ill-advised and drastic hair change; this is all rather hormonal behaviour. Do we think She Here might be There Yet?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

rosemarina

VIP Member
Perhaps she’s going to announce her long-awaited arrival at Platform Perimenopause? 🚂 What insight can she possibly share if she hasn’t gone through it? Although it makes sense that she’d want in on a bit of Menopause Moolah - it’s definitely being monetised now.
She will definitely monetise the shit out of this. It will be comfy knits, cosseting moisturisers, madly expensive pyjamas and Marmite on toast for daaays.

• Haha
  • Sick

SavetheDrama

VIP Member
Hello!
Don't call it blonde though (even if it IS). She Here insists it's grey (btw what is her problem with blonde hair?).
Hi! My guess - Grey / silver is what young people like right now and she is YOUNG. 'Blonde is middle-class and played out, grey is uber chic'. God this could be a direct quote for all I know :D

• Haha

melfish

VIP Member
I misremembered, she was talking about having a troubled childhood and a woman who mentored her. She's just about to say how this affected her and SH says "Kate I'm going to interrupt you because this us definitely going to be a two parter..."
Fuckin' sociopath.

She wasn't live going to a commercial break, there was no need for that, and anyone with an iota of empathy would not have done it

Last edited:

TheSilverFox

VIP Member
LE is launching a foundation! I’m sticking to my no-buy until used up what I have, so I’m eagerly awaiting the tattle reviews! Hope she can colour match a beef shade for us
I keep trying to stick to the same rule, but with foundations and blushers I appear to be out of control 🤷‍♀️ Unless someone stages an intervention for me I imagine I'll be reporting back sooner than I should be 😬

Noticed that Sali has stopped listing HER CHANEL DARK TORTOISE PANTOS FRAMES in capitals. End of an era.

• Haha
  • Sad

melfish

VIP Member
Hope your day gets better, @melfish 💖

Those things have chlamydia 😤 😜

My goodness, I look like shit these days myself, but those jeans are awful on her. I think she’s totally lost herself.
The length is a strange call, and the pose is just silly. Why is she copying young influencers and their annoying affectations? She really has lost her way

That lipstick is FROM £75?!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

SqualorVictoria

VIP Member
If the same shoes were in Marks and Spencer she wouldn't touch them with a barge pole but stick Prada on them and she's all over it.

Real style is not about throwing money at something. It's about knowing what looks good on you, no matter how little the budget. My sister has an enviable ability to pick out amazing things from a charity shop, for instance. Maybe I've just got no eye for that kind of thing but I don't have the same luck

• Heart

TriviaNewtonJohn

VIP Member
I'm confused by this week's advertorial:

I know what you’re thinking, because I thought it too: a “tinted serum” won’t touch the sides on anyone old enough to be twice-jabbed and in possession of a single speck of sun damage.

According to the BBC 'more than 44 million - 81% of over-16s - have had both doses.' covid vaccine is such a clumsy way to try and indicate age.

• Wow
  • Haha

TheSilverFox

VIP Member
Moss, guacamole-on-the-turn, beer bottles, sprouts and 1970s avocado bathrooms. Evoking all the autumnal feels in me today ✨

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20

SqualorVictoria

VIP Member
Yeah like if you don't want people to comment on said pictures, don't post. Why not just stick to beauty stuff instead of posting 'intimate' pictures? A truly private person who didn't want to invite commentary wouldn't post

• Heart

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
I find the level of attention seeking and neediness in people like She Here intensely irritating.

She’s just waiting for someone to ask about the ankle bracelet, I’d bet her TORTOISE PANTOS from DAVID CLEWLOW on it.

• Haha

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
“Dan, I’ll pretend to be asleep and you can take a quick snap”

Dis she whip off the TORTOISESHELL PANTOS and forget the glasses indentation is still visible on her nose?
😲
Why? Why would you put your most private moments on the Internet? I don't get it.
And didn't she make a fuss when someone asked to see her perfume collection, that was in her bedroom, as her bedroom was completely off limits these days? (due to stalkery creepy trolls).