Sali Hughes #38 True to size. Mine is XS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20210910-202759_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20210910-202759_Chrome.jpg

Good that She Here is tweeting hard about publications that misquote women and use misogynistic headlines to attract readers who don't realise that people's faces and insecurities are not for salacious consumption.
So glad that She Here doesn't buy exactly that sort of tit rag to read on trains and then show off about it on insta. That would be a bit of a mismatch between words and actions wouldn't it?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Shall we deal in facts? For thread title
Wish Sali would make a video with all the facts about that Murad Vit C stuff

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
CT said exactly the same thing in her ITBW, but expert journo sali didn’t bother to dig in why. Internalised misogyny? Vanity? Crushingly low self esteem dolled up into an alter ego?

I saw a tiktok where someone added unicornish extensions with occasional strands of glittery silver. May have been naff IRL but the proper silver underneath the grey looked stunning

Reactions: 9
View attachment 756433View attachment 756433

Good that She Here is tweeting hard about publications that misquote women and use misogynistic headlines to attract readers who don't realise that people's faces and insecurities are not for salacious consumption.
So glad that She Here doesn't buy exactly that sort of tit rag to read on trains and then show off about it on insta. That would be a bit of a mismatch between words and actions wouldn't it?
She is nothing if not a hypocrite

Literal days between her bragging about her "cheeky" Closer and nailing herself to the CT cross. Unreal

I'd love to know where her line in the sand is between acceptable fun trolling and bad evil trolling

You can't have it both ways

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Literal days between her bragging about her "cheeky" Closer and nailing herself to the CT cross. Unreal

I'd love to know where her line in the sand is between acceptable fun trolling and bad evil trolling

Obvious really, if Sal does it, it’s the fun wholesome kind. Getting someone’s job terminated or threatening their business is just japes and larks. And Sali, if she’s caught out, apologises and becomes bessie mates because she’d just heard terrible things about that person and didn’t realise how lovely they really were!

We’re beefy faced sewer dwelling married incels if we call out dodgy behaviour though.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Quite. I guess those evil Mail subs are different from the good clever magazine subs at Closer

• Heart
Reactions: 17

I do feel that it’s a class issue.
Katie Price and Michelle Heaton are fake tan slappers aren’t they. Whereas Sali wears ugly designer shoes.
They should expect to be mocked in Closer. She here is a serious writer in fear of her life so no criticism allowed.
Edit - hit post too soon

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
IIRC you’re outside of Europe? Does it seem like a class issue to non-UK contributors?
The class system in the UK always catches me off guard as it's not really a thing in Australia or the US. If anything, it's more about how much money you have vs lineage per se

At least that's been my experience of it

There's more mobility

Reactions: 4
Ah but Salis family are working class but she sees herself as firmly middle class now.
The women on the front of Closer might also be in the same sort of wage bracket as Sali however they don’t have middle class affectations and they have accents.

Reactions: 8
I do feel that it’s a class issue.
Katie Price and Michelle Heaton are fake tan slappers aren’t they. Whereas Sali wears ugly designer shoes.
They should expect to be mocked in Closer. She here is a serious writer in fear of her life so no criticism allowed.
Edit - hit post too soon
Wasn't it Michelle Heaton who Sali tweeted (back in the coven days) about having Katie Price's 'sloppy seconds' botox wise?
But I suppose that is just a cheeky comment.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Ah but Salis family are working class but she sees herself as firmly middle class now.
The women on the front of Closer might also be in the same sort of wage bracket as Sali however they don’t have middle class affectations and they have accents.
There's no real distinction between the working and middle classes here. It's the elites vs everyone else

I just assumed her family background would have been considered middle class

Reactions: 2
There's no real distinction between the working and middle classes here. It's the elites vs everyone else

I just assumed her family background would have been considered middle class
Arguably but there are degrees of middle class. I think they were middle class in their area. Compared to a middle class family from SE England there would be a world of difference

Reactions: 3
I don’t know what the Aussie equivalent would be. Like a bogan vs a private school kid?
A private school kid from woopwoop is not the same as one from Melbourne?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.