Sali Hughes #38 True to size. Mine is XS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Disillusioned for the thread title. Sums up She Here to perfection in her own words 😂

Last thread:

* Sali caused a twitter storm by saying men leading other men on dog leads through Brighton was completely normal and unremarkable. So completely normal and unremarkable she felt the need to remark on it 🤔
People who live outside Brighton WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND OK?
Another Brighton resident mildly disagreed whereupon She Here doxxed his place of work, said she would be boycotting it, presumably hoping others would do the same.
Which was obviously a reasonable and measured response. Supporting local businesses after a pandemic and all that. I think there could be an advert in that.

* On a lighter note she is on her holiday in Greece 🇬🇷
No make up, denim shorts and black singlets, £300 flip-flops (you what? Yes it is true) so living the dream.
She managed to find the time to get in a dig about nasty mean friends who don't want to be friends with her any more. Thus sort of proving the ex friend's point.
Also she is a menace on planes, squirting smelly mists every few seconds blissfully unaware of anyone within a 5 foot radius.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Dear God that latest skincare video is a right snarlathon isn't it? She delivers it so grudgingly. Like she's been rudely interrupted and forced to go through her makeup bag by someone she hates. Zero passion 100% dripping with disdain. Reckon we are close to going from Hiya to hi to an eyeroll and FFS as an opener.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Infrequent poster here 👋

She Here is the spitting image of Mel C in that photo before the video. It’s very bizarre. Mel C wears the tattoo grunge look far more authentically than Sussex Sal.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Like she's been rudely interrupted and forced to go through her makeup bag by someone she hates.
Spot on. She feels forced to do it by someone she hates - the general public. Always DMing her asking her stuff. FFS.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
@LyraBalaqua thanks for the info. Cult Beauty have a 50ml mist for €15 so I'm.going to splurge!
Sorry - tried to reply to your original post, but in a closed thread now so couldn't. I can confirm the mist is lovely - I have used it after acid toning and not followed up with anything else (it was at night time) and my face felt fab.

Reactions: 6
Sorry - tried to reply to your original post, but in a closed thread now so couldn't. I can confirm the mist is lovely - I have used it after acid toning and not followed up with anything else (it was at night time) and my face felt fab.
What does it do? I couldn't really get from Sali what it is. A sort of mist moisturiser?

Imagine never having watched one of her videos before and the holiday one is the first you saw. You’d turn it off after the first LITERAL SNEER wouldn’t you?!

• Haha
  • Sad
Imagine never having watched one of her videos before and the holiday one is the first you saw. You’d turn it off after the first LITERAL SNEER wouldn’t you?!
Literal sneer would be a great next thread title of part of something.

Sounds great. Thank You. Ordered and on the way!

“It’s my job!” X 3

So you agree? Influencing is your job?

Omg she really is a literal walking Regina George 😄

Reactions: 2
What does it do? I couldn't really get from Sali what it is. A sort of mist moisturiser?
Yeah basically. So whereas a 'normal' mist would be just a bit of water type stuff, this actually feels like a spray-on cream, if that makes sense? And it doesn't need any rubbing in. I've had the small bottle one for a few months now and tend to use it especially in the evening, post-acids.

Reactions: 5
So THIS is interesting.
Very much NSFW or public places or children. And also trigger warnings for abuse may also apply.

For those who would rather not click - it’s. Post on Reddit showing a TikTok video (a whole other level of alarming) of a woman being led on a lead and treated like a dog. In a Starbucks.

Reddit is renowned for fighting in the comments but pretty much everyone is agreed here: walking your partner around on a lead and carrying out your fetish in public around non-consenting people is not ok.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
So THIS is interesting.
Very much NSFW or public places or children. And also trigger warnings for abuse may also apply.

For those who would rather not click - it’s. Post on Reddit showing a TikTok video (a whole other level of alarming) of a woman being led on a lead and treated like a dog. In a Starbucks.

Reddit is renowned for fighting in the comments but pretty much everyone is agreed here: walking your partner around on a lead and carrying out your fetish in public around non-consenting people is not ok.
That is interesting.
My problem with Sali was not whether she approved of adults dogwalking other adults in public or not, it was the way she got so righteous and hostile and completely refused to accept any other point of view.
A lot of people do not find it acceptable in public, and that doesn't make them illiberal or bigots.
I would love to know her views on that video clip 🤔

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.