Sali Hughes #38 True to size. Mine is XS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched most of it and I'm afraid she can put as many expensive products on her hair but it will always be thin and have those worrying snapped off broken bits until she does two things.
1) throws away that bleeping tangle teezer. They are ghastly for hair. Ghastly. The clue for her should have been the large clump of hair she found in it 😬 She should only be using a wide toothed plastic comb ever on that thin hair. It needs to be treated so gently.
2) stops 'scraping' her hair into a ponytail. Especially the tight ones she says she likes 🤦‍♀️ Her poor hair will just be snapping off. And when she says she has a pony tail at night? Worst thing possible for weak damaged hair. Constant pulling at the hair and roots.
She needs a very loose plait at most - so there isn't constant tension.
And she certainly should not be using heat products until she gets some semblance of condition back into such damaged hair. (And obviously not bleached again but she is having it done again soon 🥴).
I would also say her holey hat was completely pointless. Terrible for scalp and hair under a baking Greek sun. Actually giving a false sense of security.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Oh hun NO ONE will take your hair advice looking like Worzel Gummage.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I wish someone would push back and tell her, in no uncertain terms, how snippy and rude she is.
The ruder she is, the nicer they become, it's so weird. They're all terrified of her! She'd do well to have a recap here and remind herself that quite a few tatters found their way here because of her sinipiness towards them.....

Reactions: 12
100% she needs at least three inches off her hair. It is so thin, wispy and dry now.
She used to have a bob ages ago didn't she? And it looked fine.
Longtime lurker -

I think she's imagining the beautiful long silver look like Sarah Harris or someone, scared that if she cuts it, it'll just be a granny do.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I have a question that sounds a bit like something that someone would post on GTL but here goes: how sentimental are you all about holding on to old makeup items? I have a bit of a hangover from the forum days of keeping some stuff that has sentimental value, such as the lipstick I was wearing when I met my partner and so on. Someone help me be ruthless!

Reactions: 4
I don't think either of those commenters are Tattlers, I think Tattlers have no interest in contacting her directly. Obviously she seems to think that everyone who doesn't fall over themselves to give her praise is a Tattler but that's not the case

Reactions: 28
Jesus! Our Expert Content Creator, in the year 2021, is unable to provide captions. And is hesitant to spend any actual cash on the issue. What a Queen of Inclusion.

CCCCA115-4238-40CE-B943-771079905CBE.jpeg

She only bothers with any on-screen information because her dumbfuck followers (read: income providers) can’t be arsed to read her credits. What a drain it all is for her.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
I don't think either of those commenters are Tattlers, I think Tattlers have no interest in contacting her directly. Obviously she seems to think that everyone who doesn't fall over themselves to give her praise is a Tattler but that's not the case
Ah, I know that I do find it amusing that some are asking the same questions though

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I have a question that sounds a bit like something that someone would post on GTL but here goes: how sentimental are you all about holding on to old makeup items? I have a bit of a hangover from the forum days of keeping some stuff that has sentimental value, such as the lipstick I was wearing when I met my partner and so on. Someone help me be ruthless!
Oh I’m ruthless, I hoard nothing. I’ve even thrown away my children’s school stuff apart from some models they made, they are not bothered.

If I haven’t worn clothes or make up for months I bin that item and I’ve never missed anything.

Throw the lipstick , it doesn’t represent your relationship and I bet you won’t miss it.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Jesus! Our Expert Content Creator, in the year 2021, is unable to provide captions. And is hesitant to spend any actual cash on the issue. What a Queen of Inclusion.

View attachment 727451

She only bothers with any on-screen information because her dumbfuck followers (read: income providers) can’t be arsed to read her credits. What a drain it all is for her.
Software that is becoming the basic minimum for people who work/shill on Instagram…..SHE PAID!

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Ah, I know that I do find it amusing that some are asking the same questions though
Sorry, I didn't mean to sound blunt or anything, I just think we have to be careful not to feed into Sali's narrative that anyone with a slightly critical comment must be a Tattler!

Oh I’m ruthless, I hoard nothing. I’ve even thrown away my children’s school stuff apart from some models they made, they are not bothered.

If I haven’t worn clothes or make up for months I bin that item and I’ve never missed anything.

Throw the lipstick , it doesn’t represent your relationship and I bet you won’t miss it.
Thank you! I cleared out loads ages ago and it is so much more satisfying to only have a few I actually use but was just holding on to a few more old ones. Had stupidly bought loads in my Sali fan girl days.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Certainty! 👀I stopped reading her because of the certainty with which her sermons were (are? - she’s on no feeds of mine anymore) delivered.

Remarkable (said in aFrench accent for some reason).

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.