Sali Hughes #38 True to size. Mine is XS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know her husband is Sali-adjacent but when I watched that quiz show, the guy won 25k then they showed him calling his girlfriend and saying he had won and she could have “anything you want out of the Argos book” and I just feel that was an old Mr Sali gag and so snobby.
Firstly it’s an Argos catalogue and secondly they don’t produce it any more, it’s all online.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
The hair 😬😬😬
Let’s hope she packed some deep conditioner in her bag (can’t bear to watch the video to find out)
C8E44E6C-E3A0-4A8F-947C-EDDA789E7B3C.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I got as far as Olaplex and turned off .

She must be bored on her jolly if she prefers to drone on into a phone rather than spend it enjoying the Greek sunshine or Dan’s witty company.

Reactions: 18
Oh Sal babes just get a bob and do some deep conditioner masks. Literally any one will do.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Fried crispy blonde hair. I assume she has to work on holiday so she can get tax relief on some (all?) of the expenses.

Reactions: 8
Geez, she's snippy in the comments!
'Not meant to be working.'!! Well don't post then moron.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
😂😂you can feel the irritation through the screen.

She hasn’t posted the make up video plebs, pay attention!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh Sal babes just get a bob and do some deep conditioner masks. Literally any one will do.
100% she needs at least three inches off her hair. It is so thin, wispy and dry now.
She used to have a bob ages ago didn't she? And it looked fine.

Reactions: 12
Oh gosh, the comments :ROFLMAO:
Poor lady who commented, "love these, thank you, did I miss the make up one?" What a witch, deserved a quick slap down by Sali.

I felt bad for her when I saw her hair at the start of the video, but the way she treats people daring to ask her questions is ridiculous. They are on the whole extremely polite, to the point of fawning, and yet she cannot bring herself to even answer in a polite fashion herself. There's no need for her to be so rude to everyone in the comments, she acts like she hates them all.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
😂😂you can feel the irritation through the screen.

She hasn’t posted the make up video plebs, pay attention!
But didn't mention that fact in this video, just that she'd made a make up video so of course people are asking. But her response is as if people are utterly stupid. Why couldn't she just say, yes, sorry the way I phrased it *was* a bit confusing - just not uploaded yet! Watch this space. Etc etc.

I sometimes think she thinks the lack of grace/straightforward to the point of rude replies is a feminist act (as in women apologise too much, why should they have to be *nice*) but it really isn't.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I wish someone would push back and tell her, in no uncertain terms, how snippy and rude she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Can’t bear to watch beyond first few seconds, but surely her own hair, sitting there like nicotine-flavoured candy floss, suggests that these products are far from miracle workers?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.