Sali Hughes #38 True to size. Mine is XS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jones Road is very important though because with the help of a huge jar of overpriced tinted vaseline we can #notlooklikeshit.
Don't forget to break the seal! Anyone else find that sounds like stupid bullshit (SH was wearing one of those and Bobbi said said "you have broken the seal! You need to break the seal to activate the pigment" or similar. SH apparently hadn't noticed any lack of pigment) and also looks like it would feel gross. Not sure if all the clips of people doing it are supposed to be "satisfying" but it doesn't appeal to me at. SH often says about getting balms etc under your nails being a nuisance (not about this product though, natch) and I agree. It's very offputting.

Reactions: 7
(Btw, I don't have an encyclopedic knowledge of SH's Twitter posts. I searched her @ + fridge the other day because I'm sure she's said before that skincare fridges are unnecessary)
I was wondering how on earth you'd found that!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Don't forget to break the seal! Anyone else find that sounds like stupid bullshit (SH was wearing one of those and Bobbi said said "you have broken the seal! You need to break the seal to activate the pigment" or similar. SH apparently hadn't noticed any lack of pigment) and also looks like it would feel gross. Not sure if all the clips of people doing it are supposed to be "satisfying" but it doesn't appeal to me at. SH often says about getting balms etc under your nails being a nuisance (not about this product though, natch) and I agree. It's very offputting.
It seems you have to actively dig under the top layer in order to activate it. Grim as they used to say on mumsnet

• Sick
Yeah but it's clean and non-toxic because it doesn't contain some 2700 harmful ingredients!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
NO SHE PAID!!!! I was just thinking how weird the thumb looks. Is that foot top right a reflection or it is Lauren's identical foot?

• Haha
The thumb nail reminds me of buying false nails as a teen and laughing at the giant ones and how they would cover all of your thumb (apologies - I have pixie hands)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
NO SHE PAID!!!! I was just thinking how weird the thumb looks. Is that foot top right a reflection or it is Lauren's identical foot?
That foot is fascinating me. I don't think it can be a reflection as it is at the wrong angle. It can't be her other foot unless she is a contortionist can it? So it is another identical foot? Lauren's?

And that green. I love green but that really is a particularly unpleasant shade. It looks like a dank pond. And I thought the grey was the worst it could get.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her teeny tiny legs are too short to contort that far so must be an identical tiny pixie foot.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ah red toenails and clumpy black sandals must be the required uniform for Brighton fashionistas.
Obviously we wouldn't understand.
Probably the kind of vibe people choose when they move there. I’m staying well away.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Those nails are so ugly. They remind me of Grotbags, the evil witch from ‘80s kids TV

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.