Sali Hughes #38 True to size. Mine is XS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m a lifelong vegetarian and yes I did the difficułt years avoiding gelatine and Parmesan and cochineal, these days îts so easy. Pop into M &S at the station for a bag of veggie Percy

Reactions: 12
He’s barely aged the (lovely) freak. We are exactly the sam age and, well, my chin’s round me knees.

Reactions: 8
Has CH had her cheeks done? I have not seen her in ages and just saw a video clip of her on Instagram. I do not remember her looking that cheeky?

Has CH had her cheeks done? I have not seen her in ages and just saw a video clip of her on Instagram. I do not remember her looking that cheeky?
Hirons? She has looked like she’s had litres of fillers in her cheeks for ages. Just checked and see what you mean, even more! She’s now got those scary Joker lines from corners of mouth outwards 😬

B486D106-B905-4F35-884D-E740AC27DB04.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Hirons? She has looked like she’s had litres of fillers in her cheeks for ages. Just checked and see what you mean, even more! She’s now got those scary Joker lines from corners of mouth outwards 😬
I haven't watched her in ages. She looks like she is smuggling apricots in her cheek skin.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Yel

I’m a lifelong vegetarian and yes I did the difficułt years avoiding gelatine and Parmesan and cochineal, these days îts so easy. Pop into M &S at the station for a bag of veggie Percy
I believe the normal Percy's are veggie now. Apparently it's ruined the sweet. But this beef faced troll has never had the beef Percy so I wouldn't know.

This thread has reminded me of this gem with all this sweets and ash talk 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Yeah a bit of a stretch to say he has barely aged! He has aged in the normal way as much as anyone else has

Reactions: 2
Oh good Lord factfinders, I was just being a fangirl because I love him long time. But, trust, my 43 year old male mates do not look this fresh faced.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Yel

Percy pigs are made out of pigs again now unless you get veggie Percy
Oh really, is this very recent? They were a few months ago. M&s did a bit of a thing and declared they wouldn't even bring back the old ones with gelatin in as a special edition and keep them veggie for life!

I bought the ones which said veggie on the bag...they had lots òf other types which didn’t say veggie!?!

This is worse than when Oreos weren’t vegetarian

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Yel

I bought the ones which said veggie on the bag...they had lots òf other types which didn’t say veggie!?!

This is worse than when Oreos weren’t vegetarian
I think the whole percy range is veggie, they've just kept the veggie ones. When they reformulated all the others maybe they didn't just use the veggie recipe or maybe it's exactly the same other than the green ears and thought they'd lose sales if that packet went? Anyone know of a hard hitting journalist known for their expertise in snacks to investigate?

The veggie Percy's they probably should have remade to take out the bees wax to make them vegan

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Blonde and MY GOD she’d eat herself if she was chocolate!
THAT is full on Wayne’s World Garth! 1. Where’s that picture of him again?, and 2. Is she trolling us?!

ETA “Chinning” where I grew up (y’know in them there “The Valleys” like She Here, and in the same era) ONLY meant giving someone an extremely hard smack in the chin (with a fist), or oral sex (with balls). “Chinning” food must be a Brighton thing that I wouldn’t understand. Because I’m not from there.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I didn't fancy Tim Wheeler but did/do like Ash. I remember they were the same age as me when they broke through. Wholesome grammar school boys from NI. My tastes always leant towards the less wholesome Greg Dulli types.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.