Sali Hughes #38 True to size. Mine is XS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure she did a Pool column on how she'd reached the age when she was no longer interested in gossip
She fully did.

I also thought guilty pleasures had been retired. Although yes, I would be ashamed of that admission tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does closer have a beauty editor? Could she be trying to ascertain her fan girls feelings on this publication? Bit of a fact finding mission.

Or she is just a nob. More likely the latter.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
"See? I might have multiple pairs of £350 sandals and my whole outfit costs the same as two monthly mortgage payments but I read trashy magazines and chin wine gums and cheap crisps. I'm soooooo relatable!"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20

Yel

Wine gums contain beef/pork gelatin don't they? Or did she pick up some spenny gourmet ones from infinity foods?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Honestly, what is the point in calling yourself a vegetarian if you still eat gelatin and parmesan? Just say you don't eat meat and be done with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So strange. It really does seem quite an odd choice. Not very 'on brand' for her. Does she know a writer or editor on it?
I still really like printed magazines and think it’s worth supporting them if you like them, but omg Closer is and always has been complete trash, and not in a fun, guilty pleasure way, but in a way that is so cruel to women.
I totally agree with your theory that she must know someone who working there.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
If you want trash or a guilty pleasure - buy Chat fgs!

• Haha
Honestly, what is the point in calling yourself a vegetarian if you still eat gelatin and parmesan? Just say you don't eat meat and be done with it.
And fish. I bet she only made the claim because there were a couple of articles in it for her.

Sali, if you're reading, this is why nobody bleeping trusts you any more.

Reactions: 14
She was wanging on about the “joy” of vegetarianism just yesterday. I mean, anything is easy if you cheat…

1446AB1D-FD02-43E2-8352-A3385A8F705E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8

Yel

Hang on, are we back in the 90s where vegetarians often faced death by too many wild mushroom risottos? 😆

Vegan is piss easy these days, let alone veggie!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hang on, are we back in the 90s where vegetarians often faced death by too many wild mushroom risottos? 😆

Vegan is piss easy these days, let alone veggie!
And they always had parmesan on anyway! 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.