Sali Hughes #37 Dark tortoise pantos women's frames

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww, let’s not pile on poor Sheila. I’ve written suck-up shite not too far from that about Sali in the past. It’s sad rather than contemptible.

ETA: or rather let’s squiggle her - she’s a tiny, civilian account.

Reactions: 18
Probably should have blocked out the name (although twitter is about as public as you can get)

And the target of that was Sali, obv, not the civilian

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
You just don’t know what’s going to crawl out from under the rocks on that beach, hun xx
Couldn’t have been, I dunno, an ordinary mozzy? I, myself, am sporting several of this season’s rare London mosquito bites on my paler than paley pale indie thighs

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Couldn’t have been, I dunno, an ordinary mozzy? I, myself, am sporting several of this season’s rare London mosquito bites on my paler than paley pale indie thighs
Mon Dieu, a garden-variety mozzie bite is not for our Sal

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I had UK mosquito bites on my legs this year! They look awful. They’re absolutely nowhere near as itchy as forrin ones though.

Reactions: 1
I had UK mosquito bites on my legs this year! They look awful. They’re absolutely nowhere near as itchy as forrin ones though.
I didn't know the UK had mozzies tbh. Thought they liked a more tropical climate

Reactions: 2
Well, whatever it was did the biting, I do hope it’s ok
The pH of Sali's blood is so acid, the critter just died on the spot. RIP

www.ladbible.com/news/uk-uk-warned-to-close-windows-as-asian-tiger-mosquitos-arrive-20210512.amp.html

yup…. Malaria used to be a thing in uk & irl too, called ‘ague’back in the 17th century or whenever it was
I just read this as "in the UK and in real life too" and had a momentary confuse

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just a strange fit. Why would you team up with a company that didn't match your personal brand? 🤔
Oh ... 🤑💸💰
Sali would never do that. Look at her sterling work as brand ambassador for Head and Shoulders. She never shuts up about it 🤭

And why the duck would you a) put a picture of an insect bite on twitter then b) remove it because of associated dangers?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.