Sali Hughes #36 She irons her face, rather than her shirt.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must be high as a kite re her tits. I would be, great dress - difficult to get a good fit in that style with substantial baps.

Hair is quite Cobain-ish. Not sure that was the intention but I dig.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That dress looks restrictive to walk in from the recent pic on her account.

Reactions: 2
The dress is very similar shape to SH’s Vampire’s Wife wedding dress. A bit too flouncy, surprised SH would go for this much foliage tbh.

Reactions: 4
The dress is beautiful. I would have chosen different shoes, certainly not ones with a block heel for a delicate, floral dress.

Reactions: 7
The dress is beautiful. I would have chosen different shoes, certainly not ones with a block heel for a delicate, floral dress.
Hard agree regarding the dress, and I'd imagine that the silk is gloriously swishy.
I think that block heels are a good choice for a wedding tbh, comfortable and good for standing and dancing.

Reactions: 8
Love the dress, but not enough to spend even the reduced price of £400. That's still a ton of money for most people, myself included.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.