Sali Hughes #36 She irons her face, rather than her shirt.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They're so scared of her horrible snippy reaction they apologise before they even ask the question.

Who's the blonde bloke in her insta stories?
Jimmy, one of her Twitter gang who targeted Dawn Porter. Back in the day they met in Gap, where they worked.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
He got in on Freaky didn he. Then locked his Twitter account. Or something.

Reactions: 1
I don't understand this caption. The phrase means "enrage". Doesn't it?

Screenshot_20210802-111606_Instagram.jpg

ETA:
Screenshot_20210802-112230_Chrome.jpg

I mean we know it doesn't take very much to wind SALI up but still...?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
View attachment 687538View attachment 687539View attachment 687540View attachment 687541

Both!

I think it was this Julia Raeside Guardian article she was on about if it's her podcast with MH.
She just said she felt regret cos she got found out. Not because she was being a witch and realised it was wrong.
what a mean girl.

Reactions: 5
I love how she blatantly didn't bother asking Lauren where her shoes were from so she couldn't answer the question.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I'm amazed they didn't discuss in advance what they'd be wearing so they wouldn't show up in similar. And yes excellent point @rosemarina - no "your shoes are lovely, where did you get them?" style comments from our Sal!

• Sad
Pretty sure they live together don't they. Their shoes look the same and She Here's assistant is wearing a Ganni dress that She Here also has. Dress like your boss/landlady. Weird.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Were those 2 friends her +1?
Two civilians equal one blueticker, so yes

Who copied who though??? They’re remarkably similar in style 👀 👀
Like the commenter, I thought they were the same shoe, or at least a similar iteration. It must be a strange dynamic between those two, but the perfect set-up for mean-girl Sali. It can never be a relationship of equals by its very nature. Sali must revel in that, all that adulation and deference flowing one way

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Am I just being petty or is “…will be able to fill you in on stockist.“ such a ridiculously pretentious way of saying “tell you where they’re from.”?
She loves to use industry jargon to set herself apart from the plebs asking the questions

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.