Sali Hughes #36 She irons her face, rather than her shirt.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @HattieJakes for the thread title.

To recap:

We talked a lot about perfume, nostalgia and Lisa’s lipsticks. She here still refuses to change her makeup to suit her greige hair. Oh an she’s donated 2500 quid from a presenting fee for an awkward advert.

As you were :)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Was the theme “City secretary realness”? She literally looks like she stumbled off the 8.47 from Sevenoaks to London Bridge.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Was the theme “City secretary realness”? She literally looks like she stumbled off the 8.47 from Sevenoaks to London Bridge.
It so baffling that I used to think she was actually quite cool and aspirational. (I obviously didn't know she was being a horrible twitter bully at the same time).
Her hair now really reminds me of that dry straw bleached thing Bananarama had going on when it was fashionable.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It so baffling that I used to think she was actually quite cool and aspirational. (I obviously didn't know she was being a horrible twitter bully at the same time).
Her hair now really reminds me of that dry straw bleached thing Bananarama had going on when it was fashionable.

Still my go to look this

• Heart
Reactions: 6
From previous thread:

@Grizzlybear, any ring light recs? I feel that I look like Arthur Mullard in Lisa Eldridge lipstick on zoom calls
I use a desk LED lamp (Miady from Amazon) propped up at laptop level on the side of it. It has 3 light modes and the warm one provides nice natural lighting to my face. If you WFH in a room with poor natural light, it’s godsend.

Reactions: 1
From previous thread:

@Grizzlybear, any ring light recs? I feel that I look like Arthur Mullard in Lisa Eldridge lipstick on zoom calls
I have a little clip on one which I got on eBay - it’s called Soar. Very basic!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.