Sali Hughes #36 She irons her face, rather than her shirt.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I stopped reading her Guardian beauty column some time ago but looked today, buoyed by your comments... When did they stop allowing comments? That's never a good sign.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They were disabled the day after her freaky Friday rant. Some nonsense about how they were worried it was going to be swarmed by Tattle trolls, despite there being no evidence of Tattlers trolling in the comments section before that

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Unfortunate headline under Sali’s picture on the Guardian app. I read it as the caption for the picture 😬
6D685205-923A-42E3-87CC-8AC116B503EB.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Hard to improve upon, really

Waiting for the wedding selfie. Will she be able to resist?

Not giving tattlers what they want vs all those likes and compliments on IG ... Which will win out? 🤔:m

Last edited:
  • Haha
I don't think Sali meant it as that in this context, I just thought it was funny.

@Apples87 , I'm not sure what your point is- are you saying it's not specifically slang that comes from Ireland?

Reactions: 2
Unfortunate headline under Sali’s picture on the Guardian app. I read it as the caption for the picture 😬View attachment 689713
Well completely aside from the unfortunate juxtaposition, I’m so glad that a fearless guardian journalist has revealed to us that you can’t actually fit tit into trendy little dinky bags. I’d never have figured that out on my own. Never.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Well completely aside from the unfortunate juxtaposition, I’m so glad that a fearless guardian journalist has revealed to us that you can’t actually fit tit into trendy little dinky bags. I’d never have figured that out on my own. Never.
I know. That goodness for blue tickers and their granular guidance for us poor plebs

Love to be spoken down to. 10/10 👏

*thank goodness

Last edited:
  • Haha
What is that word even? Why does it start with a V?

Is it a bad German accent?

But she's Irish. I am so confused

Reactions: 3
Why would you want someone to take YOUR photo of YOU crying at someone’s wedding?! The narcissism in this one.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.