Sali Hughes #36 She irons her face, rather than her shirt.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same details as always! Maybe that person just joined Instagram or only just stumbled upon her! She assumes everyone follows every single post ever

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Same details as always! Maybe that person just joined Instagram or only just stumbled upon her! She assumes everyone follows every single post ever
Exactly. They may be amongst the minority of Bobbi's 570,000 followers who aren't also one of SH's 184,000 followers - Bobbi put details of the lives on her stories.

Reactions: 9
DARK TORTOISE PANTOS frames HAS to be in the next title so that whenever somebody Googles them on the back of Sali's recommendation, they end up here.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I was listening to a Podcast with Dawn recently (it’s quite old I think)where she mentioned her breast cancer documentary and how a gang of onliners said she’d just wanted to show her tits on telly. The furore here was mentioned but DOP didn’t know anything about it which is good really - total mUte on that corner of blue tickers. Even though DOP also apologised to She Here *face*.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
What did Dawn have to apologise for?

I might be wrong but I thought Sali implied ( online , I don’t recall where) that she’d apologised to Esther Coren and said that Esther apologised too, again what did Esther have to apologise for?

I don’t think I’ve dreamt this.

Reactions: 5
I thought I had read that Sali had apologised to Dawn and Dawn had apologised to Sali and it’s all great mates. I couldn’t understand what Dawn would be apologising for tbh. I may have this all wrong and upside down though.

Reactions: 6
Sali may have apologised to Esther (and rightly so) but Esther had nothing to apologise for (well, apart from writing an article that had offended She Here which is obviously totally unacceptable behaviour) but judging from the video that Giles Coren posted around the time of Freaky Friday I would hardly say that Esther and Sali are now great mates.
It's just minimising on the part of SH - saying "we both apologised" implies to people who don't know the full story that it was just online bickering, not that Sali and her mates had purposely orchestrated a twitter pile up on whatever person they'd decided to pick on at the time.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I watched the Bobbi Brown thing and managed not get distracted by the CHANEL glasses.
Bobbi is a laugh. She said Sali was:
'a big deal. And you know you are a big deal'
'an entrepreneur just like myself' (how?)
'as a journalist you have a curious mind'.
Sali nodding along to these comments trying to look suitably modest.

And seriously the amount of time the pair spent explaining what a balm was. And how you would use it. Just when I thought they'd stopped they would start off again.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why is everyone falling over themselves to look like a knock-off Eric Morecambe?

Actually, that's a bit unfair. Eric's frames fitted his face.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I watched the Bobbi Brown thing and managed not get distracted by the CHANEL glasses.
Bobbi is a laugh. She said Sali was:
'a big deal. And you know you are a big deal'
'an entrepreneur just like myself' (how?)
'as a journalist you have a curious mind'.
Sali nodding along to these comments trying to look suitably modest.

And seriously the amount of time the pair spent explaining what a balm was. And how you would use it. Just when I thought they'd stopped they would start off again.
Gross 🤢

Why is everyone falling over themselves to look like a knock-off Eric Morecambe?

Actually, that's a bit unfair. Eric's frames fitted his face.
It's the juxtaposition of ultra smooth ironed face with "nerdy" glasses, to differentiate oneself from Katie Price and TOWIE girls. Yes I have botox but don't you know I am also your intellectual superior in everyway?! And also don't iron cos I am so super casual and RELAXED. All part of being that genuine, lovely person you all aspire to so much.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
What did Dawn have to apologise for?

I might be wrong but I thought Sali implied ( online , I don’t recall where) that she’d apologised to Esther Coren and said that Esther apologised too, again what did Esther have to apologise for?

I don’t think I’ve dreamt this.
No, she definitely said that about Esther. Something about Esther apologising because what she said was untrue - what there isn't actually a website called wehatesalihughes.com 🙄 ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Screenshot_20210730-113903_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20210730-114157_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20210730-114204_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20210730-114209_Twitter.jpg

I thought the mutual apologising was with DOP
Both!

I was listening to a Podcast with Dawn recently (it’s quite old I think)where she mentioned her breast cancer documentary and how a gang of onliners said she’d just wanted to show her tits on telly. The furore here was mentioned but DOP didn’t know anything about it which is good really - total mUte on that corner of blue tickers. Even though DOP also apologised to She Here *face*.
I think it was this Julia Raeside Guardian article she was on about if it's her podcast with MH.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
I'm convinced she has that on her phones clipboard ready to be deployed whenever some pleb dares to ask the question that is already IN MOST OF HER IGTV

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.