Sali Hughes #36 She irons her face, rather than her shirt.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok great so she dresses like a city worker with early 00s Paris and Nicole nails and hair which looks like a mushroom.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I know I'll get banned for saying this but I did notice on the post that there was another follow up comment claiming it was a joke! Maybe the person she replied to is one of her forum mates and it was all part of hilarious bantz .....

Attachments

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I know I'll get banned for saying this but I did notice on the post that there was another follow up comment claiming it was a joke! Maybe the person she replied to is one of her forum mates and it was all part of hilarious bantz .....
Ah sorry everyone! She could have at least replied to her own comment so you didn't need to load more to view her (joke!)

1627580822101.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You aren't joking?
And people paid this?

And she definitely should override her quirky no ironing rule for those trousers. There is something a bit off about them that I can't put my finger on. The shape? The rather odd pleats down the front? Dunno.
Is it that they’ve been taken straight out of the packet, not washed or ironed, put on and photographed?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
If I recall correctly the btl on her column were pre-moderated for quite some time (years??) before Freaky Friday.

The trousers are way too tight around her waist, I’d imagine from the back they look even worse. Part-elasticated trousers make sense on paper, but unless someone’s super slim, they end up looking frumpy on most people, especially linen ones. These ones look so much better on the model.

The nails are hideous. Are they fake?

Reactions: 10
The side seams on those trousers are too far to the front. The elastic at the back is doing a lot of heavy lifting. She'd better be careful if she squats down ...

But at least they are a size 8 :cautious:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Has anyone watched the Bobbi Brown love in?
I have to be in the right mood for the no doubt mutual back slapping.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I had a quick peak, her nails dominate the screen🙀

They are huge, she’ll struggle cutting her food at the reception after the wedding , did you know she’s a vegetarian?

Usual bollocks about not an ad, no affiliated links, no payment blah blah blah yet it’s being advertised on Sali’s platform.

• Haha
  • Sick
those nails actually shocked me hahaha even as someone who never paints their nails or anything, so I usually don't really know what is good or bad in the nail arena

if someone did those themselves I'd be like oh nice, not my taste but good for DIY nails
but to have paid for those from a professional?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Those nails are grim, like something my 12 yr old and her mates would buy in Primark. I used to quite like Sali’s style a few years ago but feel like she’s majorly lost her way.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.