Sali Hughes #36 She irons her face, rather than her shirt.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jones Road sounds like Tesco trying to make a knock off of Molton Brown.
I am a racist troll who hates the Welsh though, that’s my real beef with this Jones stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Re Sali's Q and A with her old pal. I would love her to ask Bobbi Brown why, if she is so concerned about the environment and sustainability, she is launching a new entirely unnecessary highly expensive product range. BB must have enough money to sit back and do nothing, or do something useful.
Ranges that bang on about sustainability and use it as their USP should be scrutinzed minutely so people know what they are getting.
How do they justify the transportation? Both for the raw ingredients and the end products?
How do they justify all the processes for the actual making of the products?
Yes glass containers are better - but 'just pop it in recycling' is in itself problematic. In 'reduce, reuse, recycle' recycle comes last in that list for a reason.
No doubt Sali will praise BB to the high heavens for her ethical stance without actually asking her one slightly difficult question.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Bobbi is my friend and I have been in her home and this is not an ad because Bobbi and I are friends ... Did I mention Bobbi is my friend?
Ugh saying it doesn’t make it so Sali!

There’s a clip somewhere of Bobbi doing Sali’s makeup from a few years ago. They did not seem close. It was very much just a journalist and make up artist with a brand to promote talking. As I am sure this recent video will be too.

Reactions: 8
What has happened to her dress sense? Those pictures she posted on Instagram were awful. I think she's really lost herself.

Reactions: 7
I assume there’s an angle here somewhere. She has to be playing the long game. Maybe a book about how she “lost herself” during the perimonetisemenopause?

Reckon she still gets the 60% discount at Whistles?
Those trousers would benefit from a good iron.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think she’s going to Sam Chapman’s wedding this Saturday, I’m actually looking forward to seeing what she’ll wear .

Vampire’s Wife or Whistles?

• Haha
  • Wow
I assume there’s an angle here somewhere. She has to be playing the long game. Maybe a book about how she “lost herself” during the perimonetisemenopause?

The jacket is terrible. She used to charge people for fashion advice in the GTL days I'm sure?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
What has happened to her dress sense? Those pictures she posted on Instagram were awful. I think she's really lost herself.
Just a theory, but I think she keeps trying to do the oversized tailoring/Lauren Hutton type look, but then she bottles it and bodges it up because she’s petite.

It looks to me like she doesn’t feel that comfortable in oversize stuff (fair enough, she is petite and it would probably swamp her). The silhouette now is all supposed to be oversized but she’s still doing that very 2000s thing of keeping it tight on half the body and loose on the other. It makes her look very dated.

I have to say though, those Whistles trousers would look great on the right person (and with an iron) and I don’t think that outfit is terrible, although with the Celine bag she’s clearly trying to copy Emma Hill.

Reactions: 10

As someone noted last time she wore linen recently, the creases where the trousers were folded in the packet are still visible 😳 So she’s wearing them straight from the mail, who does that???

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Me too.

i think the breast reduction probably made her feel quite free to dress differently. I know how it is to dress around a certain part of your body - tedious and restrictive - but you are “taught” to make the most of the slimmer bits, so the waist if you’re booby (v old fashioned and I think the bopo movement are trying to kill the “dress to flatter” thing - good luck). It’s probably difficult to cast off many many years of dressing a certain way.

Her uniform for a while was mid length dress, cinched waist and small, shaped blazer.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.