Sali Hughes #36 She irons her face, rather than her shirt.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry but I call BS on this pedicure ever happening. If the pedicure was painful and severe enough to draw blood how could that not be noticed? I doubt all the 'British restraint' could stop anyone from actually showing and expressing pain if things were that bad.

Personally I think it's her way of trying to say "See? I don't always give great reviews!"

Also, PMSL that she replied to the foot fetishist with 4 followers. It's hilarious how she was so polite to him but if there is the slightest hint of anyone being from Tattle they get blocked or subjected to a rant like that one a few weeks ago ("can I put this into perspective for you")

Reactions: 27
First wedding?? How many men have been aroused to marry the complainer?
Sali's got children from the previous marriage, and then has her current comedy writer husband. (I know this from her own writing on the subject and her promoting her Husband's quiz show in twitter. No deep research :LOL:)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sali's got children from the previous marriage, and then has her current comedy writer husband. (I know this from her own writing on the subject and her promoting her Husband's quiz show in twitter. No deep research :LOL:)
He has a quiz show and a comedy writer??.... 🤔🤔🤔🤔Maybe he can advise her on her attempts at humour??

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He has a quiz show and a comedy writer??.... 🤔🤔🤔🤔Maybe he can advise her on her attempts at humour??
I think if you’d watched the shows you’d have the answer to that… 😉

I'm sorry but I call BS on this pedicure ever happening. If the pedicure was painful and severe enough to draw blood how could that not be noticed? I doubt all the 'British restraint' could stop anyone from actually showing and expressing pain if things were that bad.
it’s actually a very serious allegation, given the potential to contract HIV, hepatitis etc from something like that happening. Completely & horrendously negligent… if it did happen.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
That photo though 😁
And still self obsessing about the btl comments, this was before She Here discovered 'dragging sites', mind. All those products have made her skin paper thin.
Aaah yes. Nana's pearls stolen whilst running away to top of the pops

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Aaah yes. Nana's pearls stolen whilst running away to top of the pops
I think they're the funeral pearls. She did the talk not long after the death of her friend, I think. I've read or heard her say she wanted to duck out but her husband persuaded her to do it otherwise she'd regret it. Something like that

Reactions: 6
There's no chance that happened as she described it. I'd put money on either herself or a friend having a pedi that wasnt great and it's been spun and embellished into a whole column because she thought it's good CoNtEnT like the influencer she is.

Could have just said she got cracked heals after a few weeks in sandals.

So it healed after a week, about the time that it would have healed even without any products? 🙄

As she says heels, why didn't she do different things to each foot to actually test things?

Bah it's all such trash- both of her contributions to the Guardian. I do like seeing the begging at the end of her pieces because said articles really were "high-impact, independent journalism that stands for truth and integrity"😆, if they can turn off comments for her posts they should turn off that request for cash.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m hopeful that the investigative journalists on the news side of the Graun do a good job, unlike the lifestyle and op-Ed Colin writers. I could consider subscribing to sustain the news content.
Do I heck as like place any value on the bleaching of the rest of those content creators.

Reactions: 2
I’m a long-time subscriber purely for the news/ opinion sections. The Lifestyle section has always been hit-and-miss- the food writers are incredible on the whole, everything else is a bit meh. I don’t get the impression area is a major priority on the whole, hence why half-arsed columns appear on a regular basis.

Reactions: 8
I’m hopeful that the investigative journalists on the news side of the Graun do a good job, unlike the lifestyle and op-Ed Colin writers. I could consider subscribing to sustain the news content.
Do I heck as like place any value on the bleaching of the rest of those content creators.
I didn’t mean to put “bleaching” I meant bleating!

Reactions: 2
Jones bleeping Road again.
Is Bobbi the new Charlotte darling for sycophantic sucking up to?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Bobbi is my friend and I have been in her home and this is not an ad because Bobbi and I are friends ... Did I mention Bobbi is my friend?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I saw the smug IG post earlier today and I thought ….oh just duck off to Jones Road with your ‘not an ad, just love’ shite.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.