Sali Hughes #33 Grifty shades of grey. It's a complex case.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is the person that we / they don’t like that reminds her of Sali, the troll that she had on the radio ‘documentary’? 😂 Did she call her Rebecca or Helen or something like that?
I wondered if they meant India, because that Minger the Merciless photo was posted for comparison.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Makes sense though, for trolls to hate Sali because she looks like another person we hate. I mean, Sali herself is beyond reproach and worthy only of high praise. A case of mistaken identity!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s a mystery, get AC-12 on the case @NotDumbNotBlonde
AC-12 here. In one of the interviews publicising the Radio 4 programme, SH said that 'Becky' had apparently said that the only reason she could think of to explain why she had made mean comments here was because SH looked like a friend of hers with whom she was having difficulty.

The Mumsnet poster seems to have extrapolated from that to conclude that we are all having difficulty with someone we know who looks like SH. Or maybe it's that we all know, and are all having difficulty with, Becky's friend who looks like SH.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
AC-12 here. In one of the interviews publicising the Radio 4 programme, SH said that 'Becky' had apparently said that the only reason she could think of to explain why she had made mean comments here was because SH looked like a friend of hers with whom she was having difficulty.

The Mumsnet poster seems to have extrapolated from that to conclude that we are all having difficulty with someone we know who looks like SH. Or maybe it's that we all know, and are all having difficulty with, Becky's friend who looks like SH.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm wanting to contact Katherine Viner at The Guardian, if you have details please share. Find me on IG given we can't message here. Don't discriminate against disability Sali. It will lose you your job. You want an actual dispute not grey blonde or whatever colour a proper argument well pick on someone who is neurodiverse. Thanks for the block but worse you did it with the full knowledge that I am Autistic. This isn't Estée Laundry this isn't a website you don't like you discriminated based on disability. I won't be done until you have been fired from the Guardian.
She blocked you? From
Insta?

Oh so many pages of excellent chat have appeared overnight. Thank you all for making me chuckle over my morning coffee.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I am agog at her inability to style it out. Once again she is demonstrating that in Sali Land opinions are only valid if you are paid to have them and they align with hers. Nearly went down the dying it all grey route myself recently...luckily I have a hairdresser who said you will never maintain it and it won't turn out how you want it to. She gave me a good trim and I was chuffed #ipaid

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
When giving birth, emerging from the gym, or flashing hot in the menopausal sense, a liberal spritz of something hydrating, cooling and reviving can feel like iced tea in a Turkish bath.
Classic Sali content. 'menopausal sense' :rolleyes:

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
God, it’s heavy going...

“skincare grunt work” What?!

Sali the sustainability goddess: Garnier spritz “now lives in not one, but three of my handbags and a kitchen drawer”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I wonder when she’ll replace the Guardian headshots with her new Sali the Grey hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.