Sali Hughes #33 Grifty shades of grey. It's a complex case.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They all keep saying she is gorgeous - you can’t have it all positive all the time Sali - take the compliments where they are

Reactions: 7
Could she be referring to the fact teachers are assessing for results this year not exams? I think a lot of parents are discouraged about this because it’s unknown how the grades will be conjured up.
Oh that's a good point, I didn't realise it was that way in the UK. Have deleted my comment!

Reactions: 1
When I want French hair envy I look on the sezane website. All beautifully no make up, perfect tans, messy haired French models in mohair knits and high waisted straight leg jeans.

Got an email from Lisa about her new stuff - my mate Lisa Eldridge, love her.

I don’t need any more makeup as I’m barely wearing it at the moment. But it does look lovely

Reactions: 8
I also think a letter to the Guardian cc’d to NAS and a couple of their big name Ambassadors could be the way to go. You literally commented on her hair colour, that’s it.
I would certainly contribute to something like this, I am not interested in starting any kind of pile on or punitive action.

I would just like the appropriate professionals to have a conversation or deliver some training or something so she understands why this isn't the way to communicate with people who have disclosed their conditions and attempted to rectify the situation.

Thank you for the kind words about my hair!

Just to let you know, I PAID 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
You guysssss, my eyes are burning , I am so tired but this thread has given me life tonight. I cannot stop laughing. As if skronky’s High Maintenance Shag got a mention 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
mumsnet isn’t known as a nest of vipers for nothing!
I love that @skronkywildcat is internet famous, and for such filth!
How does Sali go from laughing at Niv “thanks for the bumsex” and working at Loaded to pearl clutching that we used her term “maintenance shag” in the context of her hair!!!
I still say I’ve never seen her and Katie Price in the same room...

Get over there! It’s in Talk > Style & Beauty. Or you can search for Sali and limit dates to this week.
I searched Sali hughes grey hair mumsnet
I’m not even a mumsnetter, it’s public you can read it, same as here
We are now responsible for ANY dissenting opinions against Sali
Over there they keep accusing her of having extensions!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve spent all night trying to decide what I should buy from Lisa’s new collection - I’ve been taking screenshots of the lip colours and holding them up to my face in the mirror.

Sorry that was a random comment - I meant to tag in @Vanelope

Off over to mumsnet now

• Haha
Yeah but that would require me attempting the herculean task of booking a gp appointment.
Usual caveats apply, I’m no dr however I buy 25mg daily vit D. £2.50 at Lidl for about 60 or 90 I& you wanted to add some to your daily regime.

Reactions: 2
Get over there! It’s in Talk > Style & Beauty. Or you can search for Sali and limit dates to this week.
I seem to have found myself in some vintage threads..

Screenshot_2021-05-28-23-14-10-170_com.android.chrome.jpg

Screenshot_2021-05-28-23-32-58-633_com.android.chrome.png

Usual caveats apply, I’m no dr however I buy 25mg daily vit D. £2.50 at Lidl for about 60 or 90 I& you wanted to add some to your daily regime.
Thank you. I started taking some vit d a few days ago so at least I can tick that off my list!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Je suis deceased

B79F8046-4BCC-4492-B1C6-10F57F61ED33.jpeg

I have to say the comment at the bottom also ended me “who is the person she looks like who they don’t like?”
10CBFC76-9E9D-4188-9436-4CF01564AA3C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What is this GTL group?! I’m so curious now!!
It's her facebook group called Sali Hughes Get The Look. The Facebook group was active years ago but was abandoned when she set up a forum in her own name. That didn't really turn out as well as hoped so the Facebook group was reactivated

Reactions: 3
Is the person that we / they don’t like that reminds her of Sali, the troll that she had on the radio ‘documentary’? 😂 Did she call her Rebecca or Helen or something like that?
I think Sanpro meant to say that the trolls don’t like how Sali looks but the sentence has come out wrong. Could be someone who has English as an additional language.

ETA Sali interviewed “Becky” no idea if it was Becky with the good hair??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.