Sali Hughes #33 Grifty shades of grey. It's a complex case.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is what happens when we are starved of quality content! Give us your best "I love my new hair" video, for the love of God!
Tesla, that has finished me!! 😂

Tbf to @Yoyolady, there are inconsistencies in Sali’s various retellings of her life story. But they’re detailed here over many threads, and nothing that major, just a little embroidery.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Today on my walk I was thinking about how I needed a manicure and remembered Sali's previously promised French manicure article. I am wondering if maybe this black tip manicure will also be included as a sort of 'alternative' french mani alongside the traditional white. For when one wants to subvert the traditional expectations for ones nails etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is a black nail tip ‘cheering’,’cosseting’ or something else?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don't understand a black tip on the nail. Black all over, fair enough. But black on the tip? Why would anyone want to recreate the look of dirty fingernails?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I reckon she'll be on holiday somewhere hot, and come back claiming the sun fried it (not the crappy bleach job, the sun) to excuse whatever she's going to do next. (Crew cut?)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I reckon she'll be on holiday somewhere hot, and come back claiming the sun fried it (not the crappy bleach job, the sun) to excuse whatever she's going to do next. (Crew cut?)
Oh yes you could be right. It is half term isn't it?

she would really be pushing it to blame her shovels on a skin condition though 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.