Sali Hughes #33 Grifty shades of grey. It's a complex case.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is pushing the Vogue article on Twitter. Not much gets crossed over between her IG and Twitter. She is such a snob, thinks Vogue is acceptable to her blue ticker mates on Twitter but her Cult Beauty shills aren’t.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Thinking about the article more it is so irritating she sees herself as this crazy maverick defying conventions and all advice to just do what she likes.
I know we are talking about it here but in reality just who cares? And being advised it might affect her career? I simply don't believe that for one second. That's what she likes to think no doubt - hence all the guff about being so defiant.
It is one of life's ironies that those who bang on about not caring what other people think are often the most thin skinned and desperate for approval. Otherwise why the caveat 'don't say mean things'.
Sali is one of the most acutely conformist and self conscious people I can think of tbh. So concerned about appearing quirky and eccentric it is painful.
I know, right? I have a (male) colleague who had his salt & pepper mix dyed grey - looks good, we told him so and just got on with our lives.

Reactions: 6
Wouldn’t it have been a better idea to have streaks of grey added to her dark hair , to make more of an impact and try to maintain some condition?

I can’t stop looking at her hair , it’s one thing leaving the salon/ training academy looking glossy-ish and tonged but it’s another when you’ve to maintain it yourself.

Something like this would have been lovely .

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Wouldn’t it have been a better idea to have streaks of grey added to her dark hair , to make more of an impact and try to maintain some condition?

I can’t stop looking at her hair , it’s one thing leaving the salon/ training academy looking glossy-ish and tonged but it’s another when you’ve to maintain it yourself.

I thought that too. I wonder if she would not consider it because it would have been similar to Caitlin's old hair?

Reactions: 8
30C530C8-BBDD-4057-87F4-6347AA6BF950.jpg

It looks so much worse here than in the initial post, what a shame. Also why is it so uneven/warm at the sides? If it's virgin hair it shouldn't look like that after being bleached and toned, it looks like it's not been applied properly.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I just caught a bit of the IG live with Dr Emma and SH said there was a thread on the Net of Mums Nest of Vipers talking about her
Ichthyosis being due to overuse of products for work "they've moved over to a troelling site now" FFS she obtains such validation from this fabricated victimisation! Dr Emma just ignored that bit.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Her skin condition is barely mentioned, and it's never poked fun at. She is so full of tit

• Angry
Reactions: 13
I mentioned it the other day, I asked if her condition made her hands look like that (it does) interesting as mine look like that after an eczema flare up 🤷🏼‍♀️ I’m a troll-o-li-o

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Dear lord, imagine looking like her. I’d never stop looking in the mirror.

Reactions: 8
Her skin condition is barely mentioned, and it's never poked fun at. She is so full of tit
Quite. Nobody here has ever said her skin condition is due to overuse of products. Ever.
I *almost* feel sorry for her as her hair looks awful and simply does not suit her. Seven hours for that?

Why on earth didn't she go for something like this above? Elongate her existing grey streaks? Would look stunning and after seeing that photo I'd consider it myself.

Reactions: 5
Michelle Visage has a grey streak that looks really good. It's a nice contrast with brown - Sali went too far too soon.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.