Sali Hughes #33 Grifty shades of grey. It's a complex case.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear I think it doesn't suit her in the slightest. Washes her out terribly. Plus the condition of it looks awful. And she only had it done a few days ago. What on earth will it look like in a month?
What was she thinking? She had a light smattering of inoffensive grey hairs. And she had them rather nicely round the temples.
I am baffled by her thought process here.

Reactions: 23
I don’t imagine she can be happy with it but can’t complain ......because it was a freebie 😁.

Will she really stick with it?

Reactions: 6
Very Numanoid, aye.

The amount of bleach she’s had will have freaked her follicles right out. She needs to moisturise, moisturise, moisturise.

Reactions: 8
I haven’t watched SH for ages but holy cow what is going on with her. Colour aside her hair looks dry and greasy and fragile all at the same time. It was fine, nice, even. Crikey. Note to self, don’t do a Sali.

Yes, why are they so THICK. It's skeeving me out. They are like finger-teeth 🦷
Finger teeth 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Well if this is what fashion and money and being a Guardianista gets you, I shall be content as a beef faced married incel.

How funny that India came up with married incel, I am unsure whether she is one, and whether that is or isn’t a good thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yes, why are they so THICK. It's skeeving me out. They are like finger-teeth 🦷
OhgodOhgodOhgod... FINGER TEETH? Noooo. But yes, why? The only time I’ve had chunky nails like that was in the 00s with bad acrylics. 20 years later and with any nail tech at her finger tips... why?!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m no expert content creator, but I would say the make up seems pinker than usual. Certainly less “Bristol stool chart colours- baby edition”

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Honestly, beef faced ladies and lads, we’re looking hotter and more refined by the day (comparatively) 👍👍👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I can’t , for the life of me, think this is what Sali pictured her new grey hair would look like.

Every time I look at the screen shots it looks worse than the last time.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I will be amazed if that hair stays, it’s so unflattering. More so, because she doesn’t know how to get her makeup to work in her favour. She looks pretty bleeping awful. Coupled with those nails, the only thing she will be shilling are hats and gloves.

Wonder if there will be an addendum in the book. How not to go grey with style.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My fave bit of the Vogue article:
“I will not, as some people assure me, “need to wear more make-up to not look ill”, because this assumption is prejudicial and ignorant.”
PREJUDICIAL.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.