Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Filouette

Chatty Member
It’s possible to leave it on to white and then a few days later your hair just starts to break off!
So true! I did that once. Long hair that needed a big chop anyway. So we fried the last 20 cm with bleach and went to town on it with directions. Pink, blue etc. It lasted for about 2 weeks and the breakage was bad but we had planned to cut it all off anyway. Doing that on hair that you want to keep is a gamble. My hair felt plastic, basically exactly like Barbie hair.

Reactions: 5

Mazerati

Chatty Member
ok that's good. I'm glad that my GP is very open to suggestions. He ordered the blood test immediately and added things I suggested to the list of tests. Then again I pay for every test so he does not have to keep within a strict budget. Does your gyn say why she is reluctant to order tests? I mean they're fairly straightforward and don't cost that much in comparison...

they're really nice lipsticks. I got three before Christmas. They have a very satisfying click.
@Satisfying Click lick likes the satisfying click.

• Heart

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Quick- down to the beach to sit on the stone pebbles!
Oh yes I'd forgotten the other way to piss her off is to be mean about her Brighton.
Actually will be interesting(ish) to see the hair in natural light. The blonde/grey debacle may finally be answered.

• Haha

Badabing101

VIP Member
It’s a very lame argument I believe, akin to ‘you’re only jealous’ …. Nope, there are plenty of talented, beautiful people out there that are likeable, it’s the fact that X person is a bit of dick and isn’t very nice.

I’m ok and my life is ok, I would not swap with Sali even for a second. And that is a hill I would die on.
With your Bobbi Brown Full Coverage Face brush for company I hope?

ETA ‘X person’ is interchangeable

I’m ok and my life is ok, I would not swap with Sali even for a second. And that is a hill I would die on.
With your Bobbi Brown Full Coverage Face brush for company I hope?

• Haha

Muddlinleigh

If I hadn't embraced the henna I'd probably use a direct dye like Directions or Crazy Color and colour my silvery bits with that.

Gold_7

Chatty Member
She makes it sound like she’s super busy. Where are the results of all these hours of writing?

• Haha

Disillusioned

VIP Member
So are the folks over at mumsnet correct? Does she have extensions?
Quite. That was a wild card. She used to and was quite open about it. But surely you have to remove the fake bits before decimating your natural hair? Although I did think her hair looked unusually fulsome at the academy just after being fried. 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha

Vanelope

VIP Member
She has said on twitter that her son has finished school forever. She said to someone else 'we should all be proud whatever the bullshit results'. She has such a chip on her shoulder about her own lack of formal education. I would be pretty pissed if my parents told me that the hard work I had put in towards my final school year exams didn't matter as they were 'bullshit results'. That kind of thing is a milestone at that age
Could she be referring to the fact teachers are assessing for results this year not exams? I think a lot of parents are discouraged about this because it’s unknown how the grades will be conjured up.

Reactions: 4

SqualorVictoria

VIP Member
'I have a collection of hundreds of perfumes!' I wonder does she have multiple bottles of each perfume for every handbag or drawer

• Haha
Reactions: 4