Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

melfish

VIP Member
I'm still trying to figure out the cause of my hair loss, fatigue, and aching joints/muscles. My iron came back normal (after being seriously anemic last year), but my ferritin was still low, so I'm trying heme iron supplements. They ruled out autoimmune and celiac

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 5

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I just checked #deepresearch and can sadly confirm the jumpsuit ad was the last 😢
Hopefully we can have some Head and Shoulders ones soon as Sali single handedly tackles scalp health. (Seriously has she ever mentioned it?)

• Haha

MakkaPakka

VIP Member
Speaking of In The Bathroom: I liked the one with Morag Ross and thought her (Morag's) hair looked lovely.

Eurgh

VIP Member
Bacon grease? Don’t you trolls know Sali is a kosher vegetarian these days!

• Haha

zcfthc5

Chatty Member
Don’t want to de-rail the Sali chat, but did anyone get anything from Lisa’s new collection?

I went with the intention of buying a lipstick and a blusher and ended up with 2 x lipsticks, 2 x blushers and a lip gloss ………
No but I eagerly await your reviews! That pink soap blush looked dreamy

• Heart

Badabing101

VIP Member
@Apples87 Got a few trainer suggestions for you:

Converse Chuck70’s - chunkier than the standard all stars and just a bit fresher (IMO)

Reebok Club C

Nike Airforce 1 or Dunk

Also adidas Forum lo are nice

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
I

Oohh...tell me more about it. Would it work on dry skin?
(Also, warming up skin via foundation...I thought this was a no-no?)
I love Parure Gold, it’s the best foundation I’ve ever used, pricey but worth every penny.

I’m 53 ,my skin’s one would expect to see for its age, I moisturise it well and this foundation goes on like a dream and lasts all day. I love it!! I’d recommend it to everyone.

• Heart

Vanelope

VIP Member
I am going to take that pic of Sam to my hairdresser. Was blonde for donkeys but last three years have let it grow out and it’s about that long and my natural colour is a bit lighter than Sam. Quite fancy lightening up.

• Heart

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Her skin condition is barely mentioned, and it's never poked fun at. She is so full of shit
Quite. Nobody here has ever said her skin condition is due to overuse of products. Ever.
I *almost* feel sorry for her as her hair looks awful and simply does not suit her. Seven hours for that?
Wouldn’t it have been a better idea to have streaks of grey added to her dark hair , to make more of an impact and try to maintain some condition?

I can’t stop looking at her hair , it’s one thing leaving the salon/ training academy looking glossy-ish and tonged but it’s another when you’ve to maintain it yourself.

Something like this would have been lovely .
Why on earth didn't she go for something like this above? Elongate her existing grey streaks? Would look stunning and after seeing that photo I'd consider it myself.