Sali Hughes #33 Grifty shades of grey. It's a complex case.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bacon grease? Don’t you trolls know Sali is a kosher vegetarian these days!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If you have the opportunity go and get your vitamin D levels checked. I had a blood test yesterday and it turns out that after spending most of my time indoors since March last year, my levels are really not ok. Cue depression, exhaustion and hair loss.
Yeah but that would require me attempting the herculean task of booking a gp appointment.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Yeah but that would require me attempting the herculean task of booking a gp appointment.
There are home testing kits available online.

I went to see my GP (I'm not in the UK) because my hair loss was getting a bit much. I expected the thyroid issue, but I was shocked by the basically undetectable level of vitamin D. Hair loss double whammy. I'm very glad I forced myself to go and get it checked.

Reactions: 6
Not had the pleasure
Oh have a look, you’ll die. Dan’s thoughts on frags, friends of Sali’s dialing in half-baked ‘pieces’, the lamest comps. And all abandoned years ago. Miss Haversham’s adventures online, if you will. I don’t know how she can bear to still have it up with her precious name all over it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The mumsnet Sali Hughes goes Grey thread is worth a read. Compare and contrast with here!

Reactions: 6
How tf is dyeing your hair brave?

In what alternate universe does this person (Lauren) live?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.