Sali Hughes #33 Grifty shades of grey. It's a complex case.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So @clondon you were banned from GTL?
Well that puts paid to the myth Sali never reads here - 'it would finish me {{{dramatic shudder}}}'
She obviously does and is highly pissed off there are still Tattlers there. I presume that is at the root cause of her latest outbursts. But I thought she knew that already?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I am going to disagree with the others and say I think you should contact the Guardian. Sali represents the Guardian, insofar as her public behaviour shouldn't be at odds with her employer's stance as bastions of liberalism or whatever the duck that paper is.
Also, welcome, @clondon. This is a great group of funny, intelligent people and you will enjoy it here.
I also think a letter to the Guardian cc’d to NAS and a couple of their big name Ambassadors could be the way to go. You literally commented on her hair colour, that’s it.

If it does nothing but ruffle feathers, oh well, but these minor insults are cumulative and should not be normalised

Sorry, I don't mean to speak for anyone else, just my take

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Who will play clondon in the My Troll Hell sequel? What name will Sali come up with this time?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You make me want to buy it!
Btw why am I still here, how is this possible?!
Ha Same! Though I am in a definite adhd/depression hole and am riding it out here. Been horizontal all day. About to go spend imaginary money on some more foundation I don't need.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
You make me want to buy it!
Btw why am I still here, how is this possible?!
Jane Cunningham recently road tested the new Chanel £110 foundation which she found to be the best ( I like and trust her opinion, I don’t think she’s a sellout) she’d ever used. I asked her about that and a comparison with Parure and she said they are very similar although the Chanel went on much lighter blended so well and so easily ,
your skin but much much better.

Reactions: 6
Once again, all Sali has done with her petulant, defensive outbursts is send people to Tattle and set this thread on 🔥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I also think a letter to the Guardian cc’d to NAS and a couple of their big name Ambassadors could be the way to go. You literally commented on her hair colour, that’s it.
I agree actually - contacting the brands would be both more likely to elicit a response and be communicated to Sali

Reactions: 3
Just watched Lisa Eldridge‘s videos for her new products launch. I know it’s still a sales pitch of sorts but compared to Sali she is so articulate, knowledgeable and classy.

Yes, I no doubt will spunk cash on some of her new stuff 😂. Anyone wondering about the lipstick formula, it’s good. I have Love of my Life and it’s really nice. Nowhere near as long lasting as the velvet formula, but easy to wear.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Though I am in a definite adhd/depression hole and am riding it out here. Been horizontal all day.
If you have the opportunity go and get your vitamin D levels checked. I had a blood test yesterday and it turns out that after spending most of my time indoors since March last year, my levels are really not ok. Cue depression, exhaustion and hair loss.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.