Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clovis

VIP Member
That Get The Gloss "article" is just an elaborate advert for Head & Shoulders. How mortifying. Not cheering at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

The Dowager

Chatty Member
Sassy, brassy, and a little (something else assy?)
This is an excellent way of determining people’s accents. With my accent, I’d suggest ‘Sali Hughes: Arsey, brassy and not very classy’ but then I speak like an extra from The Crown 💁‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

Pixie06

VIP Member
I can never understand when people push the 'those trolls are so jealous of Sali!' narrative. Someone on the Mumsnet post even suggested it recently, they said people dislike her because she's very pretty and has a nice life. If that were the case no one would have a good word to say about Lisa as she is very pretty and has an enviable career and life.
I can never understand when people push the 'those trolls are so jealous of Sali!' narrative. Someone on the Mumsnet post even suggested it recently, they said people dislike her because she's very pretty and has a nice life. If that were the case no one would have a good word to say about Lisa as she is very pretty and has an enviable career and life.
It's the moment when she say "Hi ya..." like some has told her "be nice to them" when you hate someone and its your bitchface and venomous voice. Then her inflections and lack of enthusiasm for the person she's talking with. I know from that we wouldn't get on, she's so icey cold in her manner. No warmth or friendliness to her.

NotDumbNotBlonde

VIP Member
She's ranting on about Tattle this evening - untruthfully - in her group: mods have already stated this is not the case. I do wonder, is there another site or forum where she's discussed, because so much of what she says is just not reflective of Tattle reality?

Screenshot_20210527-222339_Facebook.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Angry

SqualorVictoria

VIP Member
What the hell is going on!? No one ever said she can't stand her kids. In relation to her height someone once said that 5'3 is not particularly tiny relatively speaking. I don't recall anyone saying she was tall

So who talked about the dog? Apart from having it in bed with her?
On one of the earlier threads in 2019 someone said that her assistant walked her dog a lot and she has been referred to as the dog walker a few times. That's it

The Dowager

Chatty Member
(I see Sali is currently fighting with someone over the spelling of a word. Nice, relaxing way to spend a Sunday evening)
Just had a look, and oh lord I agree with Sali. It’s been nice knowing you all, for I’m about to be banned for saying I agree with her ;)

I think the spelling of that word crops up at least once a week at work, what a rock and roll life I lead!

• Haha
  • Heart

melfish

VIP Member
She's ranting on about Tattle this evening - untruthfully - in her group: mods have already stated this is not the case. I do wonder, is there another site or forum where she's discussed, because so much of what she says is just not reflective of Tattle reality?

View attachment 593499
@Yel Surely this is nonsense?

I'd like to see these alleged screengrabs, because I've never seen a post defending Sali on here vanish

Disillusioned

VIP Member
Sali Hughes is an ambassador for Head and Shoulders”

Goodness. I wonder what they think of her current hair condition?

• Haha
  • Wow

melfish

VIP Member
View attachment 591547
It’s finished now but just went back to catch from the start - this is from the uncomfortable start where she’s rummaging about and not ready 😬

edit: it’s not picking it up well! But in video those darker patches have a much yellower tinge
She is very violet at the temples too

It just seems like a high-maintenance faff when her natural hair with the sprinkle of white looked just fine. That would have been the defiant path, not ... whatever this is
Screen Shot 2021-05-26 at 11.59.39 AM.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

Grizzlybear

VIP Member
@The Dowager in the course of giving @SqualorVictoria a dose of her own medicine and enabling her to succumb Lisa Eldridge, I’m afraid the spell sailed past and hit me 😭 everything I wanted was still in stock, lipstick, gloss and highlighter.

in my defence, last 2 launches I have bought for other people who dearly wanted some LE products and they were over the moon with their gifts. I’ve never tried them myself! So excited!!

• Heart

rosemarina

VIP Member
My husband has a preference for brunettes, but I felt confident he (greying himself) wasn’t about to pack his bags, and anyway, he felt strongly that silver would suit me

I feel strongly I didn't need to know that.
It's all so ewwwww. You can say your husband was supportive (if you must) without squicking everybody out.

• Haha
  • Sick
I wonder how many handbags she owns, and thus how many multiples of £33 she's spent on buying brushes for them all which seems to be standard operating practice for Sali, and by implication for all women. I have certainly always appreciated how the Guardian beauty column seems written for people with huge disposable incomes compared to the hoi poloi.

• Haha