Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jade Mitzi

VIP Member
This is so true. There's so warmth at all
none, not a scrap, she is 100% frost. When she remembers to smile at the camera, it’s almost insidious.

Influencing and actually anything involving people is the wrong world for her, print media was probably her friend because it’s easy to hide behind. Sali is only ever comfortable with men, that is when she can be her wily true self.

Reactions: 17

Jade Mitzi

VIP Member
I've not looked at Mumsnet for years but couldn't resisit a quick peep, one poster said:

I love her hair. I think the process was explained beautifully and the upkeep issues were acknowledged. And, as someone with the same allergy issue, I was really intrigued to read and watch this. Also, she is not an influencer, she is a journalist with a portfolio going back decades.

🤣
that would have been Lauren

• Haha

NotDumbNotBlonde

VIP Member
I just caught a bit of the IG live with Dr Emma and SH said there was a thread on the Net of Mums Nest of Vipers talking about her
Ichthyosis being due to overuse of products for work "they've moved over to a troelling site now" FFS she obtains such validation from this fabricated victimisation! Dr Emma just ignored that bit.

• Haha
  • Sad

crossword

I don’t mind food or place names or numbers or first names for makeup. What really gets me angry are orgasm - sex on the beach - before or after sex something- naughty something types of names. That’s stuff I don’t buy on principle (once I’ve used up my orgasm blush that is 🙈🤣).

The tooth nails have been replaced by something a bit better.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Gairlfb

Chatty Member
271BD341-F306-45D7-A925-325777150940.png

It’s finished now but just went back to catch from the start - this is from the uncomfortable start where she’s rummaging about and not ready 😬

edit: it’s not picking it up well! But in video those darker patches have a much yellower tinge

• Wow
  • Haha

Annasho

Why bother posting it to the group if you're not going to engage with people who comment?
Because if they all click, Vogue will be really pleased and ask you back? That group is a useful route to work and money and apparently little more than that. :(

• Angry

Tesla's Ghost

VIP Member
This is what happens when we are starved of quality content! Give us your best "I love my new hair" video, for the love of God!

• Haha

Disillusioned

VIP Member
India has spoken...

895F931D-A3A2-4EE5-A7E2-315A48B903B0.jpeg

I could save Sal the bother and reply for her...

BE8F8673-7F35-4DB8-9E9F-5F795D236534.jpeg

Nope. No fun, no playing.

B66CABC6-EEF9-4076-AB5B-48CBFBA4AC49.jpeg

Nope, NOT blonde.

1BA64AE5-3112-42C1-8B81-69DE4594D898.jpeg

I don’t think I’m on the same planet as this fan. Another called her cut ‘the new Jen’. Is this group think?

• Haha
  • Sick

Mazerati

Chatty Member
I do eat a lot of those foods. I need to start using cronometer again, so I know what my macros are. I am just so demotivated at the moment though

I feel like a giant slug. Why is there no slug emoji?
Living the slug life over here the past couple of weeks. Had a tiny cry today so hoping it's shifted something.

What does "styling it out" mean?
Styling it out means you're pretending something that went wrong is actually working for you.

• Heart
  • Haha

melfish

VIP Member
I see she has FINALLY acknowledged her lockdown privilege, although I would lay money on it having being added during editing.
Her hair reminds me of when my brunette mum was going grey and she would "frost" her hair. You know, with the swimming cap and the hook pulling the hair through?

• Haha
  • Heart

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
It looks so ratty 😬
And it really looks like she is doing that uber cringe thing of slightly crouching and sticking her bum out to get the requisite thigh gap.
If so I'm actually mortified for her.

ETA her FB statement. She really really doesn't care what people think does she 😂😂😂
100% constipation push pose for thigh gap. Plus maybe that isn’t her hair sticking up, maybe she actually is a unicorn. A tiny, complex, unique creature, rarely seen. 100% in control.

ETA - I think a sweep of comments has been done here. I can imagine the Loaf being bellowed at in the Freaky Friday voice “and this one, who calls themselves “Hotes Tillaire” that’s not even funny, well let’s hear what she said shall we? It hasn’t been “lightened” enough” well is “Hotes Tillaire” an expert colourist? I don’t think she is, actually. And the next one, well this really takes the biscuit, listen to this comment...”

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
This is an excellent way of determining people’s accents. With my accent, I’d suggest ‘Sali Hughes: Arsey, brassy and not very classy’ but then I speak like an extra from The Crown 💁‍♀️
Ooh good suggestion - can we include @Cleopops too:
'Sali Hughes #34 She here. Arsey, brassy and not very classy'.

• Heart