Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
I think her hair looks bloody awful, she should at least cut it into a great bob and get rid of the straggly yellow tinged ends.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
"The hard grind in journalism" has about killed me. Did Sali do a three-year newspaper cadetship, work midnight to dawn shifts, do death knocks, court report, sit in parliament? police rounds? learn shorthand? Yeah, thought not
Be fair - mounting twitter campaigns to oust people from their jobs so you can get it are so tiring.

• Haha
  • Angry

Missypissy

I took a Liz Earle facial mist to hospital with me. Lol, what a twat.
This has fully tickled me. I took an audio book in. I actually remember thinking what a dickhead i was for doing that as I was having my pubes hacked off on a moving trolley on way for an emergency c section 🤣 also threatened to punch partner for rubbing back incorrectly on second labour. A face spritz would have made me go total hulk smash

• Haha

Mazerati

Chatty Member
Get over there! It’s in Talk > Style & Beauty. Or you can search for Sali and limit dates to this week.
I seem to have found myself in some vintage threads..

Screenshot_2021-05-28-23-14-10-170_com.android.chrome.jpg

Screenshot_2021-05-28-23-32-58-633_com.android.chrome.png

Usual caveats apply, I’m no dr however I buy 25mg daily vit D. £2.50 at Lidl for about 60 or 90 I& you wanted to add some to your daily regime.
Thank you. I started taking some vit d a few days ago so at least I can tick that off my list!

• Haha
  • Heart

MakkaPakka

VIP Member
(Btw there are 5 shades lighter than Groenland, that's why her "I'm so super pale" shtick still baffles me)

• Haha

Mazerati

Chatty Member
I'd like to connect somehow out of this group. I am on IG. As I don't know many women who have been diagnosed late like myself. If you feel comfortable with that please let me know and I can give you my IG tag or I am fairly easy to find tbh.

Yes.

Thanks and I will have a look at other content. Thanks. :)

Yup I was but its all good and the ban was less the comments in GTL and more my comments here on Tattle.

No-one (me taking everything literally...) She knows my name, I doubt she will comment much on it. I have potentially been unkind myself but I genuinely have an issue with those that can't accept neurodiversity. Some of my posts if she choose to publish them wouldn't go down well but I'm just a bit done with always saying sorry for being autistic. I also hope I am accepted here on Tattle.
You were not unkind with that one brassy comment though. That was a mere observation and if she weren't such a professional victim she would admit that.

Vanelope

VIP Member
Have to say I’m so please everyone has had positive LE experiences because I would be so upset if she was a total diva.

• Heart
Why is the Vogue article written like she is the authority on dyed grey hair? She’s had it for a few days.
Yeah, it's bizarre that Vogue thinks a woman who went grey a week ago max is now THE authority on the getting of and maintenance of grey hair. There are quite a lot of older woman 'influencer's and actresses etc who've grown out and learned to maintain grey hair properly about, dealt with the fallout from people in their lives who do have issues with it (apparently some husbands do throw fits) and have been for years now (Monique Parent springs to mind on YouTube), but I guess it's the old who you know and the incestuous media in-group at work as ever.

I can’t say I’m a fan of it, but I’m not allergic to anything in hair dye and am free to do what I want with my greys. Maybe I’d feel different if I was and would want to go grey,too. I always thought the amount of natural grey she had suited her and wasn’t really noticeable, but then I suppose we see these sorts of things more strongly in ourselves than other people do.
I think it doesn't suit her at all, he colour drains life from her face and whoever did it did a piss-poor job. It looks patchy and the tone is all over the place. I honestly feel sorry for her trying to cope with hair that dull, frazzled and so very lifted when she's not used to even slightly bleached hair at all. My hair texture is such that bleaching would probably make it look far worse than Sali's, I can't imagine having to fight that daily in the knowledge I have to be on camera, or the constant salon visits its going to entail to keep it looking only as bad as it does now. I suspect she will get it altered within a month or two into something both more flattering and manageable.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

zcfthc5

Chatty Member
This sewer is hilarious! Srsly scrolling here has been jokes throughout lockdown and helped me doomscroll less. You are all brilliant :m

• Heart

Yel

Chatty Member
my mistake, apologies.
Sorry 😬, hope I didn't come across as confrontational! I can't help but correct people in the jack thread when they said she was banned when in fairness she did stop posting after being asked.

Sali's friends definitely were banned when they came here posting word salad that effectively boils down to chucking insults at us 😆

I'm probably not doing my job right, according to Sali mods are here to encourage hate and if anyone ever gets a second thought we post "they get stuff for free! They're bad people!" 🤷‍♀️

• Haha

SqualorVictoria

VIP Member
I've not looked at Mumsnet for years but couldn't resisit a quick peep, one poster said:

I love her hair. I think the process was explained beautifully and the upkeep issues were acknowledged. And, as someone with the same allergy issue, I was really intrigued to read and watch this. Also, she is not an influencer, she is a journalist with a portfolio going back decades.

🤣
Hi Sali!

• Haha

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
@clondon I know you’re upset but it’s not actually for the Guardian to take action, I personally believe it’s a matter for Facebook as they host her GTL page.
I understand how annoyed you are but I guarantee contacting the Guardian will cause you more upset if they just ignore you or give you a bland response.

Tesla's Ghost

VIP Member
seems like she used a huge hammer to crack a small nut.
I've got more grays than she does, and it's still not 30% regardless of her "legal" understanding of percentages and packaging. Like it was pointed so many times - she is NOT going gray, she just (heroically) coloured her hair.
I'm 37, not thinking of going gray, I'm still too vain and superficial, and when I get addressed as Miss, I radiate happiness. Usually it's depleted uranium.

• Haha

SqualorVictoria

VIP Member
There was a passive aggressive swipe at people who dared suggest she switch up her makeup. She made it clear she won't be wearing lilac (!) and will be sticking to the same clothes and colours

• Haha

Mazerati

Chatty Member
If you have the opportunity go and get your vitamin D levels checked. I had a blood test yesterday and it turns out that after spending most of my time indoors since March last year, my levels are really not ok. Cue depression, exhaustion and hair loss.
Yeah but that would require me attempting the herculean task of booking a gp appointment.

• Heart
  • Sad