Sali Hughes #3 Weak dilutes & boiled piss, if only! I invented the aubergine penis emoji.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh I wasn’t really aware of this boring witch before I was directed to her live video.

Like already mentioned, barely anything of the sort she blabs on about with her stupid quivering voice is mentioned on these threads! Why do they think they can get away with these stupid lies?

The only positive is hopefully she will continue to direct people to this website (like I was originally be PTWM) so they can discover for themselves what frauds they are.

Reactions: 9
Is it true the admin here are blocking people defending her?

that wouldn't really be in the spirit of things.

Seen this post

Though guess HotspurTroll was just plain abusive as he suggests.

I thought Sali didn't like abusive trolls

Reactions: 2
Not directly related to Sali but not sure where to post but wanted to share.

Look at this tweet. AHAHHAHAHA. How overdramatic can she be? "scary to think they walk amongst the rest of us." We are gossiping not killing people.

We need a different thread for the absurd things people say about here.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is it true the admin here are blocking people defending her?

that wouldn't really be in the spirit of things.

Seen this post

Though guess HotspurTroll was just plain abusive as he suggests.

I thought Sali didn't like abusive trolls
I think she’s fine with Trolls when they’re on her side. 😒

Reactions: 8
I saw those tweets too. I have seen people sticking up for folk recently and not being blocked...Most recently on the Meghan Markle thread. People are talking rubbish.
If someone comes here and their first post is trolling here of course they will be banned. Always have and always will, that's not a secret. They're mostly "you need to get a life you fat cunts, XXX is lovely and you should burn in hell". People that join just to derail aren't welcome.

If you love an infuencer there's the rave section.

Reactions: 15
So first of all on her IGlive, Sali said it was her husband and friends who had seen Tattle. Now she is saying her teenage kids and their friends are seeing it. Perhaps her kids are only seeing it because she has posted all about it on SM.
If you have any kind of public profile in this day and age you must expect that people will have an opinion on you. And in the age of SM they won’t be hesitant to express their opinion. That’s just the way things are, you can’t stop people expressing an opinion even if it is upsetting.

Reactions: 4
She posted a comment an hour ago saying she had literally never been on this site in her life. It’s at the top of the comments. 🧐 But she has screenshots or she is relying in others to tell her about every post. Makes her rant even more odd, and the subsequent piling on of her fans ludicrous.

Reactions: 3
Not directly related to Sali but not sure where to post but wanted to share.

Look at this tweet. AHAHHAHAHA. How overdramatic can she be? "scary to think they walk amongst the rest of us." We are gossiping not killing people.

We need a different thread for the absurd things people say about here.
Heaven forbid this woman every stumbles across the Daily Mail comment section

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
So first of all on her IGlive, Sali said it was her husband and friends who had seen Tattle. Now she is saying her teenage kids and their friends are seeing it. Perhaps her kids are only seeing it because she has posted all about it on SM.
*their 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
I always found her voice irritating but I used to occasionally watch her for advice, now after watching that video I think her behaviour comes across as ridiculously over dramatic and neurotic over a website she doesn’t have to read if she doesn’t want to. It’s not like she’s getting death threats here or being stalked, it’s just people gossiping, they’re not ruining her life. And the fact that she wants to shut this down means she’s biased when it comes to free speech, unless it’s her criticism of others, you can’t have it both ways. Her behaviour in that video comes across a bit like narcissistic rage and it makes her look a bit unstable, she’s making a mountain out of a molehill.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Hello All!

Came here after watching Sali’s video on Insta. I was curious to see the comments that made that otherwise very confident & seemingly strong woman that upset.
I have to say that, although of course some things may be perceived as a bit mean here, she blew this way out of proportion.
Although I love Sali’s In The Bathroom series on YouTube and I enjoyed her books a lot, I decided to unfollow her on all social media platforms. I just think it creates a toxic environment and honestly I don’t need this sh*t in my life. I stopped following her Guardian column when she made unnecessarily mean comments about Susan Sarandon in her CT lipstick review (one of them was named after Susan). She basically put a political comment about Susan, which i found very misplaced. I understand that Sali is a very intelligent woman who is very opinionated when she is passionate about something. However, she also needs to understand that most people are following her for her work in the beauty industry and not everyone has the same political/social agenda as she does. This makes her being a polarising person and therefore she should accept that she will have critics. She often makes political comments on Twitter so I unfollowed her a while ago because I’m not there for the sort of content she puts/was putting on Twitter. I was still following her on Instagram because I appreciate her opinion on new products. I stopped this today and I encourage everyone who feels that way to do the same. I think I have enough beauty creators / journalists on my Instagram and quite frankly they are often writing about the same new launches/invited to the same events/getting the same sponsorships so I don’t think I will be missing out much. I just don’t want her to get any of my attention going forwards.
Her accusations are hugely misleading and creating an unnecessary stir. Quite frankly I noticed how her tone changed in the last few months so I assume she is going through a difficult period of her life and discovering this forum might have added an extra stress. I hope she will get through it ok but my patience ran out and I just don’t want to take my precious time to put up with her constant negativity, rebelling, virtue signalling and

Reactions: 27
I always found her voice irritating but I used to occasionally watch her for advice, now after watching that video I think she comes across as ridiculously over dramatic and neurotic over a website she doesn’t have to read if she doesn’t want to. It’s not like she’s getting death threats here or being stalked, it’s just people gossiping, they’re not ruining her life. And the fact that she wants to shut this down means she’s biased when it comes to free speech, unless it’s her criticism of others, you can’t have it both ways. I think the video seems a bit like narcissistic rage and it makes her come across as a bit unstable.
According to a recent comment she made, she’s never seen this site.

• Haha
For someone with so many ‘friends’ and her ‘great shag’ of a husband, why have neither party managed to get her away from doggedly replying to every tweet and comment she has received in the past 24 hours?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.