Sali Hughes #3 Weak dilutes & boiled piss, if only! I invented the aubergine penis emoji.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So how would someone like this women find out who we all are? Spy? Lol

Reactions: 1
So I just read through all of the Sali Hughes threads and I see nothing of the sort that she was talking about at all. Has she got the wrong website?

Reactions: 4
Sali must be feeling massively bolstered though; she’s basically had thousands of people, famous and otherwise, saying how amazing she is, publically.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Another new member who found her way to this site after watching SH's rant on Instagram. Probably the most shocking response to her self pity video was the one from India Knight who posted on twitter that her partner E J had asked if SH had the addresses of the posters she was complaining about. Clearly threatening and a quick google of EJ's history makes it even more so.

Reactions: 10
Another new member who found her way to this site after watching SH's rant on Instagram. Probably the most shocking response to her self pity video was the one from India Knight who posted on twitter that her partner E J had asked if SH had the addresses of the posters she was complaining about. Clearly threatening and a quick google of EJ's history makes it even more so.
Who is EJ?

Nvm. Found out through Google. Seems like a nasty piece of work.

Sweet baby jesus. Having been offline today I thought this all might have shrivelled up and died. After a 12 hour shift I don’t have the energy to read it all anyone able to do a readers digest version? Am assuming Sali hasn’t regretted her video then is she still basking in the adoration?

Reactions: 6
As far as I’m aware...I don’t think people can delete their posts on here.
Just before she starts with the “all the bad stuff has been deleted” etc.

The posts I've seen deleted were when we all got sidetracked by trans rights/"gendercritical" stuff and I assumed that was by admins as it was off topic.

For Sali to be clutching her pearls at this site is laughable. Anyone who was on GTL circa 2011 knows what a bitchfest it was and that Sali was an enthusiastic participant and instigator. This is how women talk together. It's often catty, sometimes daft but also incisive, shrewd, witty and, yes, sometimes we're way off the mark and get things wrong.
We're allowed to be all these things (subject to defamation considerations etc). And no one here is trying to make a buck out of each other. Sali tried to monetise such a space and it flopped. duck her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Is her IG and Twitter feed still full of outrage, nobody pointing out yet that her version was way off the mark?

Am guessing she is saying some stuff has been deleted.

Reactions: 2
I’ve followed her since her earliest days at the Guardian - when she would sit on her desk, beside an Anglepoise lamp, and chat about makeup like a good friend. I’ve bought products on her recommendation.

I’ve spent the last several hours reading here and have not found anything, yet, that reflects Sali’s accusations.

I’ve learnt new things about her, though. She’s not who I thought she was.
Yep, me too. Like I said earlier, it's been a real eye opener. I'm genuinely taken aback by the way she's reacted.

Others have said they think it will backfire on her and I suspect this is exactly what's going to happen. Once something is out in the public domain it's much harder to control the narrative.

Is her IG and Twitter feed still full of outrage, nobody pointing out yet that her version was way off the mark?

I saw someone on twitter comment along those lines. Sali bit her head off.

Yep, me too. Like I said earlier, it's been a real eye opener. I'm genuinely taken aback by the way she's reacted.

Others have said they think it will backfire on her and I suspect this is exactly what's going to happen. Once something is out in the public domain it's much harder to control the narrative.

I saw someone on twitter comment along those lines. Sali bit her head off.
Was that where Sali replied '100s of pages of it'. Which was a very specific rebuttal 🙄.

I doubt many people have dared. I know I haven’t. Who wants thousands of people baying for your blood?

I doubt many people have dared. I know I haven’t. Who wants thousands of people baying for your blood?
True. I would like to think one of her ‘friends’ or husband would tell her to back away now, they must surely be thinking it. You just know if that petition hits target it will be down to her and her alone, she will bask in the glory of that too. She is such a superhero really.

Was that where Sali replied '100s of pages of it'. Which was a very specific rebuttal 🙄.
No, it was someone else. It was several thoughtful and reasonable comments along the lines of "understand that this is upsetting but maybe there is an issue with the industry, and unfair to instigate a pile on" (edit here to add that it was more nuanced than this, obviously - this is a summary)

Honestly, it was in no way aggressive, nasty or mean spirited - imo anyway.

That's what generated the response from SH.

Last edited:
A couple of months ago, I watched an IGTV of Sali’s and looked at the comments. A lady had, very respectfully and with no malice at all, asked her about Botox and Sali went OFF!! people started attacking the lady and I felt so sorry for her, especially after Sali said it was so rude to ask someone what they’d had done, that I commented, saying that the only person being rude was Sali... Then this happened:
I couldn't even be bothered to read her messages after the first so immature and embarassing

Reactions: 3
SO Sali says she has taken 100s of pages of screenshots of the awful stuff. I read through all the threads and saw nothing she alluded to. People can't delete posts so what on earth is she talking about? A lawyer is not going to take her seriously if she takes 100s of pages of people commenting on her botox. She needs to give it a rest.

Reactions: 5
SO Sali says she has taken 100s of pages of screenshots of the awful stuff. I read through all the threads and saw nothing she alluded to. People can't delete posts so what on earth is she talking about? A lawyer is not going to take her seriously if she takes 100s of pages of people commenting on her botox. She needs to give it a rest.
It’s a bit like an old Mumsnet health post response :

“print off this thread and take it to the GP”, as if a fuckin’ professional will take note of random musings off the internet.

🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.