Sali Hughes #3 Weak dilutes & boiled piss, if only! I invented the aubergine penis emoji.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I should be in a tiff because my title got more votes - however, unlike our dear Sali, I'm not a sore loser :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 6
Those eyelashes were something else! Wowza.

I should be in a tiff because my title got more votes - however, unlike our dear Sali, I'm not a sore loser :ROFLMAO:
Lol there were a couple of brilliant titles. We need to move through the thread ASAP so we can get them on the go also!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
The blusher story was a woman who announced she was leaving the group after a spat and said "duck you and your blusher". She dm'd Sali to apologise and was let back in (but not identified, she "outed" herself when gtl closed because of the new site).

Yes, we had a thread where people were confessing things, and Emma (the person in question) fess’d up. It was just before we all moved over to the forum in March 2013.

I can understand why she wanted a proper site - spending time on FB wasn’t a cost-effective use of her time. BUT it was such a piss poor site in terms of functionality and she expected to be able to just rake money in with relatively little input from herself.

GTL in the beginning was pure magic and i really loved it. The members (some of whom are legit friends for life) became a huge part of my every day life. Shame she had to spoil it.

(Also, she now makes it sound like she set up SHB out of the goodness of her heart, but she was very clear in the beginning that she needed to be financially compensated for her time. In addition, her now husband (as well as Debra, I believe) invested financially in the site at the beginning. No way would they have done that if they didn’t expect to be compensated with some serious moolah later on down the road!)

On an entirely different note...

... I just watched her latest igtv, and her boobs do look a lot bigger than they used to. Perhaps she thinks having a reduction will make her look slimmer and more youthful like it did for Sam Chapman. Also, Sam has really spoiled her looks with all that filler - and it deffo looks like Sali has had some, too. They seem to be developing similar face shapes. At least SC is open about the work she has had done though.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I’m going to throw my hat into the ring early and say “duck you and your blusher!” should be the title of thread #4. That’s so funny 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
When she did come back and apologise there was so much pious forgiveness and applauding her bravery for ‘owning it’. it was🤮.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Amazing how many people are still SO CONFUSED by the rules. Do they need their homes checking for a carbon monoxide leak?

Reactions: 8
Yep; she's not Press.

Still don't get what Sali's issue is, other than the new rules totally bleeping with her stealth advertising scam.

Reactions: 8
Surely it's only a press sample or treatment if you're writing about it. Otherwise it's a freebie or gift. I can see that ad implies payment but also it could be argued the goods/service are payment in kind. Even if the goods are sent unsolicited. I think most lay people would have a similar take on it. It's so normalised in the industry that they're nitpicking over definitions but to most people it stinks. I don't know what Sali put on her EL trip with C Hirons but the way she totally naturally wiggled a bottle of ANR suggests it was *something*

Reactions: 6
"It's utterly misleading and misses the point entirely."

(Trans: "I don't want to be held to account over anything I say because, well, I am special. So what if I promote things I am paid to promote or hawk my mates' stuff? It really boils my #sponsored piss.")

Reactions: 10
Surely it's only a press sample or treatment if you're writing about it. Otherwise it's a freebie or gift. I can see that ad implies payment but also it could be argued the goods/service are payment in kind. Even if the goods are sent unsolicited. I think most lay people would have a similar take on it. It's so normalised in the industry that they're nitpicking over definitions but to most people it stinks. I don't know what Sali put on her EL trip with C Hirons but the way she totally naturally wiggled a bottle of ANR suggests it was *something*
I can help them .

This was given to me for free so I could big it up to my followers irrespective of whether it’s good or not in the hope that I will continue to get stuff for free so I never have to put my hand in my pocket and get my credit card out

That should cover most things...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.