Sali Hughes #3 Weak dilutes & boiled piss, if only! I invented the aubergine penis emoji.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Giles has posted why he's taken his story down as sadly his wife feels sorry for Sali!
I had a few DMs from Esther Walker today and Im very impressed with her kindness and maturity in taking down the stories. She was very interested in the beauty industry bullying and said she’d had whiffs of it before, had heard of CT’s bad behaviour and showed real caring and compassion about it. She is really in a different league to Sali

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m just here to find out who the F Sali Hughes is after seeing her video today 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t think she finds out who people are through here but through those commenting on her insta/Facebook. Most people on Facebook use their real names and don’t have all the privacy settings 🤷‍♀️

However, if someone posts similar wording on insta and fb as they do on here then she can probably work out it’s the same person?

Reactions: 1
Well I'd never heard of the woman until today so she's got what she wanted obviously 😂

Reactions: 5
A couple of months ago, I watched an IGTV of Sali’s and looked at the comments. A lady had, very respectfully and with no malice at all, asked her about Botox and Sali went OFF!! people started attacking the lady and I felt so sorry for her, especially after Sali said it was so rude to ask someone what they’d had done, that I commented, saying that the only person being rude was Sali... Then this happened:

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I would be interested to hear as well can one of the moderates explain @Yel?
People's identifies are only exposed by themselves; similar usernames, watching stories or posting a screen shot showing an account.

Or in the highly unlikely event they've hacked into tattle they would face very seriously repercussions.

Reactions: 10
I don’t have a clue who she is but been following the recent stuff

correct me if i’m wrong, but she has WILLINGLY come to the forum and read the threads and is crying about it? Has anything been said on her social media pages?

i would understand if people were posting horrible stuff about her on her social platform but this is a public forum and she has sought it out, you can’t silence people for their opinion, whether you agree with it or not.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I don’t have a clue who she is but been following the recent stuff

correct me if i’m wrong, but she has WILLINGLY come to the forum and read the threads and is crying about it? Has anything been said on her social media pages?

i would understand if people were posting horrible stuff about her on her social platform but this is a public forum and she has sought it out, you can’t silence people for their opinion, whether you agree with it or not.
They all want it to be a bit authoritarian / 1984 and silence people from speak out against them. Not much different than Trump tbh. Very snowflake like.

Reactions: 9
People's identifies are only exposed by themselves; similar usernames, watching stories or posting a screen shot showing an account.

Or in the highly unlikely event they've hacked into tattle they would face very seriously repercussions.
Thank you x @Yel

I just happened upon sali’s Instagram video, through Inthefrow, is she just complaining about this site or GG too, cos I don’t think she’s even got a thread on GG? Most people on SM just ignore what’s said on here, I was surprised to see she’d even got a thread on here, I think this site is pretty tame compared to GG anyway.

I don’t think she did herself any favours with that video, it comes off as way too emotional and angry over a really small website that most people don’t even know about. Her voice just kept on getting higher and higher, I just had to stop listening after awhile, she should have made it when she’d calmed down. I don’t like the sacconejolys, but I can respect and listen to the calm video they made about trolls and theirs was far worse and had been going on for years.

Maybe someone would be kind enough to give us a summary of all this drama, cos just like Tati, Sali seems to be unable to make a clear concise video so you can understand what’s going on with her.

• Heart
I just happened upon sali’s Instagram video, through Inthefrow, is she just complaining about this site or GG too, cos I don’t think she’s even got a thread on GG? Most people on SM just ignore what’s said on here, I was surprised to see she’d even got a thread on here, I think this site is pretty tame compared to GG anyway.

I don’t think she did herself any favours with that video, it comes off as way too emotional and angry over a really small website that most people don’t even know about. Her voice just kept on getting higher and higher, I just had to stop listening after awhile, she should have made it when she’d calmed down. I don’t like the sacconejolys, but I can respect and listen to the calm video they made about trolls and theirs was far worse and had been going on for years.

Maybe someone would be kind enough to give us a summary of all this drama, cos just like Tati, Sali seems to be unable to make a clear concise video so you can understand what’s going on with her.
I am not a fan of Saccone Joly's either but when I heard that someone had hacked into their kid's school portal I was like WTF - I think they genuinely deal with crazy people.

Sali has drawn MORE attention to this website than it has ever had by posting that video, and it has probably opened more people's eyes up in a good way. I think it will backfire on her.

Reactions: 8
Hello, I’m newly arrived here... ironically, after watching Sali’s Instagram video.

I’ve followed her since her earliest days at the Guardian - when she would sit on her desk, beside an Anglepoise lamp, and chat about makeup like a good friend. I’ve bought products on her recommendation.

I’ve spent the last several hours reading here and have not found anything, yet, that reflects Sali’s accusations.

I’ve learnt new things about her, though. She’s not who I thought she was.

Her attack on Esther Walker was just horrible and mean-spirited. Sneering at Esther for being “rich” shows laughable levels of ignorance for the fact that many of Sali’s friends are, erm, rich.

Could someone make the Charlotte Tilbury/bullying situation clear for me? I currently buy some of her products and will stop, immediately, if she is indeed a bully.

Reactions: 12
I don’t know who she is. I’ve just seen the video she posted shared by Instagramers I follow. I sometimes do read things & I think it’s perhaps below the belt. People do sometimes go deep & if I read it about myself I’d be upset but mostly I find on this site it’s mainly people just gossiping about what they don’t like, very much like you would see in a magazine on a celebrity. I never agree when people mention children’s looks or post personal info that could put potential threat or harm them or there families. But this website & actual trolling is worlds apart I feel. It’s basically just people with similar views having a chat like you would a friend. They seek this site out & constantly look. Not everyone is going to love everything everyone does. Most of the threads I comment on are accounts I’ve loved but I’ve seen change when the insta/ vlogging world has changed them. There happy when it’s all gifted & there getting paid. I’m sorry but yes they do put themselves online so such expect a little gossip some of which is going to be negative. I don’t agree with bullying or absolutely hating then I think you probably such just unfollow them but I’m sorry it’s what comes with the good I’m afraid

Hello, I’m newly arrived here... ironically, after watching Sali’s Instagram video.

I’ve followed her since her earliest days at the Guardian - when she would sit on her desk, beside an Anglepoise lamp, and chat about makeup like a good friend. I’ve bought products on her recommendation.

I’ve spent the last several hours reading here and have not found anything, yet, that reflects Sali’s accusations.

I’ve learnt new things about her, though. She’s not who I thought she was.

Her attack on Esther Walker was just horrible and mean-spirited. Sneering at Esther for being “rich” shows laughable levels of ignorance for the fact that many of Sali’s friends are, erm, rich.

Could someone make the Charlotte Tilbury/bullying situation clear for me? I currently buy some of her products and will stop, immediately, if she is indeed a bully.
Apparently CT is a horrific bully. Calling staff c*nts in meetings etc. High turnover and awful working conditions. Nepotism. Lots of claims of having to be on call 24/7 and being tested and tricked just to be humiliated in front of peers. Being hired based purely on looks. Chaos at every level of the business. Look up the Estee Laundry account on IG.

Apparently CT is a horrific bully. Calling staff c*nts in meetings etc. High turnover and awful working conditions. Nepotism. Lots of claims of having to be on call 24/7 and being tested and tricked just to be humiliated in front of peers. Being hired based purely on looks. Chaos at every level of the business. Look up the Estee Laundry account on IG.
Oh and Sali is in CT’s pocket so has deflected any mention of these accusations. Odd for someone who is so anti bullying and so big on empowering female friendships. Oh wait, it’s all bullshit and she’s really a greedy, shallow money grabbing cow.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Hello! New here, too (adding to the numbers). I can’t find evidence of many of the accusations made. Just wanted to wave to say I think the way this is being handled is... troubling. Opinions, eh? Like bumholes. We’ve all got ‘em!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I am not a fan of Saccone Joly's either but when I heard that someone had hacked into their kid's school portal I was like WTF - I think they genuinely deal with crazy people.

Sali has drawn MORE attention to this website than it has ever had by posting that video, and it has probably opened more people's eyes up in a good way. I think it will backfire on her.
The SJs have paedophiles following them due to their posting of numerous videos and stills of their children. They bring it upon themselves. This doesn’t mean I condone stalkers or trolls.

I also think SH’s posting of that out of control rant will backfire on her.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.