Sali Hughes #3 Weak dilutes & boiled piss, if only! I invented the aubergine penis emoji.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if Sali knows the Corens have spoken? If there’s a twitter spat I’d back Giles any day to take Sali down, he doesn’t give a shiny shite.
I think it'll start to unravel for her once she realises she has lost control of the narrative she's so desperately trying to control i.e. wounded, harassed and trolled. The Walker/Coren statements will probably be a catalyst in that unravelling

. I mean, how do you claw back from the fact that you publicly criticised their parenting and feel sorry for their children and are guilty of the thing you are now crying about?

Screenshot 2019-09-28 at 15.49.38.png

Reactions: 6
Someone on Twitter replied to Sali saying they worked for GoDaddy (the host of this site) and would pass it over to be looked into. What a stupid move replying from your own personal Twitter account representing your company
Yep, here it is.

Interested to know whether this thread is genuinely in breach of the TOS, or whether it’s merely Sali’s fictionalised version of events (I’m still reeling at the tweet where she said “their next step was going to be contacting The Telegraph”) which would be considered a breach.

Because if “slagging off someone on the Internet” is enough to get a forum taken down, then there won’t be many forums left...

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I fail to see how it would be in breach of TOS. No one here, that I am aware of, has suggested DMing, messaging or trolling her on IG or Twitter or her friends or family members on other sites, but having a corner here discussing her dishonesty and hypocrisy?

You'd have to get rid of all the opinion pieces, Twitter, forums, Reddit etc.

Reactions: 8
It’s all about the terms of this site. If users here are “prohibited” from hate speech / violence and such, it’s fine. You can’t control the actions of every forum member but you need to be seen to put rules in place.

I’ve never seen any of this on this site by the way, just referring to what was screenshot re Godaddy.

And if sali succeeds, it won’t put an end to the discussions, everyone will just do this elsewhere- GOM or similar.

Reactions: 3
I'm new here, I didn't even know this site existed until I stumbled across Sali's video via another beauty blogger. I watched the video and then came here via Google to find out what all the fuss was about. I can't abide Sali as I personally was on the receiving end of abuse and ridicule from her and some of her followers several years ago when I used to follow her on Instagram. My "crime" was disagreeing with her about a political statement she made and having the temerity to say so! Some of her followers went for me and she did nothing whatsoever to moderate them. All my posts and interactions were polite and civil, but the replies I received were far from it. I feel Sali had a moral responsibility to ask her followers to be civil and polite as they were on her site/page, but she did nothing other than telling me to "drop it". I believe Sali won't tolerate anyone who has a different opinion, which speaks volumes in my opinion!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
New here too after watching last night's "Public Announcement" I was also a long term follower, reader, fan and have huge overdrafts to show for it but recently started questioning the content.
And now I feel like such a dope for liking her video, will rectify that faux pas immediately! I haven't read anything here that constitutes trolling or bullying.
Question what is doxxing? 🤔 and who did Sally offer a manicure to? I cant work out the initials DO !!

DO = Deborah Orr. Writer and ex-wife of Will Self who has recently been diagnosed with terminal cancer.

Sali’s response really is taking the piss.

Who? never met her , dunno what you’re on about , I criticised a piece she wrote, what of it .

Utter, utter hypocrite Sali Hughes.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I think The Corens have played a blinder here , might start a thread in Rave About 😁.

I know many don’t like Giles but I do , a lot!
I find his reviews entertaining, wouldn't say i like him as such but he is coming off much better than others such as CM

"Don't know anything about it" :rolleyes:
Sali’s response really is taking the piss.

Who? never met her , dunno what you’re on about , I criticised a piece she wrote, what if it .

Utter, utter hypocrite Sali Hughes.
A total cop out. She knows alright.

Oh Giles! You should have left the stories up 🙄

....and Esther has taken her stories down too😔 or is my IG playing up?

If I had the time I would screenshot, print or in some other way preserve every page of all 3 threads. I know it may be cached but still. Things can get taken down, sites are understandably cautious when legal threats are made. If this is taken down SH's version will be all that remains. I still cannot believe hos credulous people are. Do these "journalists" believe everything someone they like says? Aren't they a little bit nosey about the horrendous things all these trolls have said about Sali's children and parenting. (Is the parenting thing about someone saying "she"d sell her kids that one" or something similar? Do these people think when someone says, "they'd sell their granny" that this is a comment on their caring skills in respect or the older generation? These are *writers*. They seem to be a bit bleeping thick.)

I feel like somebody might need to suggest to Sali that Esther Walker (still) has a great guide in her Insta Highlights on how to deal with internet trolls.

Reactions: 7
Oh Giles! You should have left the stories up 🙄

....and Esther has taken her stories down too😔 or is my IG playing up?
Giles has posted why he's taken his story down as sadly his wife feels sorry for Sali!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.