Sali Hughes #3 Weak dilutes & boiled piss, if only! I invented the aubergine penis emoji.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t even know it was possible to find out who someone is from this site? Surely it’s pretty impossible 🤔
People have definitely managed it. On other threads people have been reported to their workplaces by disgruntled Instafloggers and narrowly avoided the sack. I don’t know how they were identified though

So how do we make Sali’s arse lickers aware of Giles and Esther’s stories??

Reactions: 2
Love Esther and Giles. So it's Ok for Sali to have a negative opinion on someone else but not us eh?
Screenshot_2019-09-28-15-10-02.jpg

Reactions: 6
I think The Corens have played a blinder here , might start a thread in Rave About 😁.

I know many don’t like Giles but I do , a lot!

Reactions: 10
Someone on Twitter replied to Sali saying they worked for GoDaddy (the host of this site) and would pass it over to be looked into. What a stupid move replying from your own personal Twitter account representing your company

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Esther Walker, you bleeping genius 💅

(edited as I didn't realise she doesn't go by Coren)

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I think The Corens have played a blinder here , might start a thread in Rave About 😁.

I know many don’t like Giles but I do , a lot!
I just DM’d them both making them aware that her lies about her parenting and kids being trashed on Tattle and that it’s all a smokescreen to deflect from her affiliation with CT

I don't have any strong feelings on Esther Walker but I think finding yourself on the same side as Giles Coren in any argument is concerning.
Usually I’d agree (I can’t stand GC) but in this case he’s highlighting Saint Sali’s blatant hypocrisy.

As for the possible “Chinese whispers” going on re. whether Sali claimed she knew the personal details of “half” the posters on this thread or not, I think I saw it on Twitter last night. I scrolled through various threads just now and couldn’t find anything, though.

Her Twitter mentions are an absolute circlejerk of blue ticks though 🙄

Reactions: 4
Can someone link to the Esther Walker video? I don't see it on instagram. Do you need an account to view it?

Reactions: 1
Esther didn’t name Tattle, she said the ‘trolling’ site was called Ihatesalihughes.com was she being facetious?

Reactions: 2
Esther Coren’s latest story , please go and watch , now !!
Thanks for sharing! I had no idea who Sali was till I saw her rant going viral. I suspected there was another side to the story and Esther’s is quite valid.

Reactions: 1
Screenshot 2019-09-28 at 15.39.49.png

Sali was ok to dish it out, to another mother with young children, weeks before Christmas.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.