Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mselvista

VIP Member
This might be a *really* stupid question but you don't tie your hair back tightly sometimes do you? I find if I do it sometimes get what feels like slight bruising. (Took me ages to figure this out :LOL:)
It's not a stupid q but I don't.

Reactions: 1

Word

I thought exfoliation of the face was Bad. Or is that Hirons? Am I getting my gurus in a muddle.

• Haha

Blahblahbuzzy

I’ve made that mistake before with L’Oréal bb cream. It really pissed me off. I can’t remember who’s Instagram I saw it on, I’m going back a couple of years. I bought the lightest shade and first time I tried it I had to wash it straight off as I couldn’t go out of the house - bright orange! Who on earth do they make these products for? Who suits them, and who repeat purchases them?
It's so annoying isn't it. I only decided to do it because it didn't look in any way orange on her, looked much more yellow toned like the Bobbi one I had. Stupid me :rolleyes: Who has the colouring of a satsuma?

Mselvista

VIP Member
She'll have a follow up documentary on Radio 4 soon. She'll interview some Sandy Hook parents and by sleight of hand imply someone commenting on her local beach has meant she has suffered similarly.
She interviewed a bereaved daughter ffs who was bring trolled and told her the illness which killed her father was a lie. We said she didnt really need glasses - even though no one has ever said that.
Too late to edit but the rogue "her" makes it sound like SH said Covid not real which is obviously not what happened or what I meant to imply.

melfish

VIP Member
Gosh, so she has form for these ignorant kinds of remarks.
There's a setting on the web version. Must be one on the app too

GTL Old-Timer

VIP Member
Are you struggling to sleep because of stress/anxiety about things not being done, or is it more lack of sleep due to having to go to bed late and get up early?
All of the above. Plus, having a messy house that were stuck in all day isn’t helping. 😭

Re Sali’s crepey eyes, I have noticed that Hannah Martin is looking crepey too. Maybe it’s just dehydration?

27CD8F5A-82A4-46DF-A134-4217893B5F5F.jpeg

Perpet

The Inkey List PHA toner is lovely. Gives a nice gentle exfoliation, and won’t break the bank - at least not in the UK! Sounds as though prices vary massively over there.
I really want to try it, and it's not expensive here, but it does appear to be out of stock literally everywhere. I've signed up for an email notification when it's back in stock. Hope it hasn't been discontinued!

Word

I have DM sandals, I love them and they weren’t too bad on the break-in front (all sandals are the devil initially I find), they are heavy soled though so no good for charging anywhere (I used to have a 15 min walk from tube station to office). They’re a put on when you get there piece of footwear. Comfy for standing at a gig too (As long as walk to venue is not far, nor done at pace).

GTL Old-Timer

VIP Member
OT but I can see Vogue US trying to nab Edward now he has done such good things for British Vogue. Hope he doesn’t move even though it would be an amazing offer.

That would be amazing, but selfish cow (me) here wants him to stay!

GTL Old-Timer

VIP Member
Does she think she’s cool or something? And I spotted another milia above the corner of her eye!

I could have lived without seeing this reel! I didn’t even know this product existed!

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
Her make up application in her latest IG live is back to being shocking, maybe the top washed her out too.

That Lancôme skin tint was so dark on her hand I’m surprised she went ahead and admitted she used it.

I am tempted by that lovely sounding Dior concealer though.

Simplemind

I have a great pair of DM’s ,I live in them all Autumn/Winter, I’m toying with buying some sandals for Summer but they take a while to break in and you can’t wear socks.

What would Sali do?🧐
I’ve got DM sandals and I love them. Donkeys years old now. Thing is I’ve got sparrow ankles and I found mine heavy to wear.

mindlessness

VIP Member
I had never heard of Kitty but it was an Aussie neighbour who gave me the book, it was a fun read.
Oh I'm glad! I haven't picked it up yet. She has good self-awareness and a sense of humour which probably makes this sort of a book an easier read than the same type of book from someone with an inflated sense of self who hates being wrong....😉

• Heart

Disillusioned

VIP Member
Just realised this post included a previous one I wrote and then decided not to post as I scrolled down and realised many people had already made the point much better 🤦‍♀️Which reminds me I wanted to ask...how do you delete a post you’ve started but don’t want to use? 🧐
Tattle seems very keen to save any half-written draft posts.
You can just highlight what you don’t want included and delete though. In fact I think I have to select and use ‘cut’ as the keyboard doesn’t come up to access the delete button. You can also use Preview to check what’s going to be posted and then adjust.