Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

melfish

VIP Member
Isn't FeeBee a mod? I have no clue. I only joined after here, to see what goes on there 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Annasho

Her under eye areas were looking really crepey in the Jamie Genevieve video as well. I was quite shocked - I don’t recall them looking like that before. Does she normally use a filter?

Ya know, for someone who claims that eye cream is a waste of time, she sure as shit is in need of one. Just look at the photo below - so much milia under just one eye. That’s what happens when you use products that are too rich for your skin. Some fucking expert she is.

View attachment 462237
I would be delighted if my undereye area looked that good :(

GTL Old-Timer

VIP Member
Sorry if it has been discussed but how does the glycolic acid help hair? My daughter is struggling with postpartum rubbish hair (brittle and breaking) - would it help with that?
It exfoliates the scalp so there's less or no buildup, the helps relieve dandruff and itchy flakiness, etc. You can go longer without washing the hair because it helps reduce sebum too.

• Heart

melfish

VIP Member
sorry - there is no floppy disk icon. Look!

View attachment 465523

She wasn’t doing it for free though, was she? She was making an income from the advertising revenue she got from us visiting the damn place!

(ETA: I always used my Ad-Blocker and felt not one shred of guilt about it! 🤣)
Oh I am always on laptop, where it looks like this:

Screen Shot 2021-03-03 at 12.34.23 PM.png

Badabing101

VIP Member
I don't have powder. I repeatedly buy concealers, though, in an effort to find one where I don't look worse with. No luck yet
It’s the holy grail..... I tried a Trish McEvoy one a couple of years ago in Harvey Nicks and it was amazing... it wasn’t the one everyone goes on about, it was another (really flipping helpful I know) . I can’t remember which one it was and which shade now.... aagghhh under eyes are so, so hard.

Also, @Blahblahbuzzy I’m so sorry to hear you’re going through such a shit experience. Get yourself to a Bobbi counter toute de suite on 12th April ♥

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
I read Jane’s story but I didn’t know the others...

I read Jane’s story but I didn’t know the others...

• Wow

Mselvista

VIP Member
It was a couple of weeks ago - something along the lines of she had heard positive things but couldn't possibly comment as she it was easier to have a look in the Pope's diary than have communication with them (details here might be wrong - cba to double check). So I presume she had received no freebies at that point.
At the time the range was available at Harvey Nichols so God knows what that was about. If it wasn't available when she wrote it why mention it?

Oh yes I'd forgotten the Pat McGrath thing.
She claimed recently that she hadn't done ITB with Pat McGrath is because she doesn't like to be filmed. Can't remember where she said it. I think on an IG video.

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
I have deep dived the Bowie stuff, I’d say it’s less strong than the Peel stuff. Doesn’t mean it didn’t happen, but less consistent and first person evidence.
In any case, the societal attitude has changed apart from where Sali and co are.

melfish

VIP Member
How do we know it was Hemmo who instigated? I mean, I'm not surprised, just curious

Filouette

Chatty Member
Funny, the others aren't quite so in your face though. I didn't notice any of them
I don't see it on the Chapman one but the other three have the names on them. Top left for plasticboy, in the E of shine for Cher Webb.

Simplemind

I like the Superdrug toner too (and loads of other things from the Superdrug range, it's such a bargain) and I've liked the Ordinary skincare I've had. Quite like their foundation and concealer too for the price.

Made the grave error today of allowing myself to be influenced. Someone slap me 😭 I'm having a world-recording breaking miscarriage that's been going on for months and I felt so sorry for myself after my latest hospital trip this morning. My favourite Bobbi Brown tinted moisturiser has just run out and I watched Cher Webb's reel this morning with a L'oreal thing that looked similar. It's only 10.99 so much cheaper that the Bobbi one and I was miserable so I popped into Superdrug on my way home to get some. Decided to get the same shade as Cher even though she looks like she's waaaay fairer than me because I prefer a lighter base that I can warm up. It was 3 for 2 so stupid me also bought another L'oreal moisturiser thing that looked similar and (THANK GOD my favourite Maybelline Lash Sensational oil mascara). Came home to wash my face and try it out, get some glow back to my sad, grey, iron-deficient pallor and I am bright orange. Literally, orange. I've been influenced to glow like a fecking oompa loompa. I think the only thing that will save me is to get a 1million mega watt ring light and take a selfie, because that way NOBODY CAN ACTUALLY TELL WHAT COLOUR IT IS OR WHAT IT REALLY LOOKS LIKE 😭
Been on my mind since I read your post. Just to say I’m so sorry and hope things, all things, will get better. Love from a stranger!
I bought some Laura M tinted moisturiser and it was so orange (think might have seen S do a review but maybe I got the wrong shade 😏). So annoying isn’t it.

Skiddidlydaddle

Chatty Member
Off topic (but vaguely related) - anyone read my Dark Vanessa? About a schoolgirl’s ‘affair’ with her teacher - deeply uncomfortable read.
Yes! Read it. Very well written book I thought. Apparently it's based on the authors own experiences of a unequal relationship.

• Wow