Sali Hughes #28 See thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quite. I actually think she is relatively unknown tbh. Certain not somebody whose lifestyle or philosophy is that aspirational I would have thought.
Is really is the height of arrogance to presume you are such an expert šŸ¤­ on all manner of things you write a book about them. The Pool rehashed isn't it? And look how well that has aged.
Should be able to C+P vast swathes of that opinionated gibberish

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I didn't watch the whole thing either. The fake excitement and manhandling of the products was too much. She did say she used that acid all around and over her eyes DAILY though šŸ˜³ And the skin underneath looks crepey as duck, so I can't imagine it's a good advertisement for doing that?
Her under eye areas were looking really crepey in the Jamie Genevieve video as well. I was quite shocked - I donā€™t recall them looking like that before. Does she normally use a filter?

Ya know, for someone who claims that eye cream is a waste of time, she sure as tit is in need of one. Just look at the photo below - so much milia under just one eye. Thatā€™s what happens when you use products that are too rich for your skin. Some bleeping expert she is.

942CE607-70C1-47CA-BCA0-66BAC7C0EB2A.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I just had a bath with my new Radox Lavender and Ylang Ylang bath salts and I feel incredibly relaxed, the smell is amazing (and it's still lingering in my bathroom) and my skin feels so soft. Even my feet felt soft without putting on cream.

Amazing product and thanks to the poster that recommended them!

Have just done a search and it was @usernamecannotbechanged

Thank you!

But then I see @The Dowager also mentioned them! Thanks to everyone who did

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Imagine if the answers to all the questions were egg related.

A good face mask?
EGG!

Home made mayonnaise?
Egg (add anchovies if your initials are JM).

How can I prevent an unwanted pregnancy?
Stick an egg up there!

How can I protect my investments?
Sit on them, whilst brooding. Ensure a plentiful supply of straw and enough space to prevent pecking.

Home decor?
Duck egg blue is a pleasing colour.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I just had a bath with my new Radox Lavender and Ylang Ylang bath salts and I feel incredibly relaxed, the smell is amazing (and it's still lingering in my bathroom) and my skin feels so soft. Even my feet felt soft without putting on cream.

Thank you!

I was also influenced to buy the radox salts on here. So good isn't it? Was going to drift off into a post bath sleep but peeped on here and have laughed myself out of bed at all the comments re that synopsis. You are all a bunch of funny bastards. Night x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Maybe now that Sali has ventured into reels, she could change her signature titles too. So instead of Pretty Honest, it could now be Reely Honest, Reely Iconic, etc

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Agree, @GTL Old-Timer. I was quite shocked by her under eye skin on the Ren video. All I can suggest is she takes the skincare she is using so successfully on her forehead down to her eye area...

FB12E5BA-0D6C-420C-8F63-1CBE0B6AE458.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7

Thank you!

Such a good product and amazing value, isn't it. If they put it in fancy packaging and called it "Detox something" they could charge ten times as much (with a different brand name, obvs) and sell it as a luxury bath treat. I don't think anyone would notice.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Genuine question, could undereye crepey-ness (is that a word?) be caused or exacerbated by Botox and fillers elsewhere? Sort of causing a pull in that area?

I currently have Botox in my forehead and between my brows and whilst I donā€™t think Iā€™d ever have cheek fillers, Iā€™m undecided about having Botox around my crows feet. Part of my hesitation is wondering if doing so may cause problems under my eyes, I donā€™t want to be playing whack-a-mole with my wrinkles! I also donā€™t want to lose all the expression in my eyes when I smile, infrequent though that is these days šŸ˜

Reactions: 4
Does she think sheā€™s cool or something? And I spotted another milia above the corner of her eye!

I could have lived without seeing this reel! I didnā€™t even know this product existed!

Reactions: 1
Such a good product and amazing value, isn't it. If they put it in fancy packaging and called it "Detox something" they could charge ten times as much (with a different brand name, obvs) and sell it as a luxury bath treat. I don't think anyone would notice.
It's so so good. Speaking of detox, I got the acai berry detox one in the same range so am looking forward to trying that too. Both were half price so I couldn't pass it up!

I've said this loads but I've gotten far more good tips from this thread than from you know who

Reactions: 6
Genuine question, could undereye crepey-ness (is that a word?) be caused or exacerbated by Botox and fillers elsewhere? Sort of causing a pull in that area?

I currently have Botox in my forehead and between my brows and whilst I donā€™t think Iā€™d ever have cheek fillers, Iā€™m undecided about having Botox around my crows feet. Part of my hesitation is wondering if doing so may cause problems under my eyes, I donā€™t want to be playing whack-a-mole with my wrinkles! I also donā€™t want to lose all the expression in my eyes when I smile, infrequent though that is these days šŸ˜
Iā€™m assuming itā€™s because sheā€™s not using a dedicated eye cream, AND she applies acid and presumably retinol around the eye area.

Reactions: 4
Someone else will know for sure, @The Dowager, but I suspect it can. Saliā€™s had a sort of ā€˜pull lineā€™ from the inside edge of each eyebrow down to her tear track area for some time now, which looks as if it might be caused by excessive Botox. Thatā€™s only me guessing though. I think the pressure to maintain the effortlessly youthful look must lead to overuse.

Reactions: 5
It's so so good. Speaking of detox, I got the acai berry detox one in the same range so am looking forward to trying that too. Both were half price so I couldn't pass it up!

I've said this loads but I've gotten far more good tips from this thread than from you know who
Right, thatā€™s it. I am getting some of these!

Lolz @ ā€œyou know whoā€. We should call her ā€œShe who must not be namedā€ or Lady Voldemort! šŸ¤£

• Haha
Someone else will know for sure, @The Dowager, but I suspect it can. Saliā€™s had a sort of ā€˜pull lineā€™ from the inside edge of each eyebrow down to her tear track area for some time now, which looks as if it might be caused by excessive Botox. Thatā€™s only me guessing though. I think the pressure to maintain the effortlessly youthful look must lead to overuse.
Take what I say on this with a pinch of salt as I could be wrong but it also seems to me that influencers with their free press treatments seem to have this problem whereas people who don't have #presstreatments and pay for them go longer between treatments. I've heard that the more you use botox the longer you can go without it so people who pay for it probably can drag it out a bit longer. Unlike an influencer who can top it up without having to pay for it

Right, thatā€™s it. I am getting some of these!

Lolz @ ā€œyou know whoā€. We should call her ā€œShe who must not be namedā€ or Lady Voldemort! šŸ¤£
They are amazing! Fantastic quality for the price. It really shows that everything doesn't have to be 'spendy' to work well

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.