Sali Hughes #28 See thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't recall any posts about this but apologies if I'm repeating - the blurb is up for the forthcoming painfully-titled book and I want to smash my head into a wall:
View attachment 461940

It's making me slightly hysterical how much they're hammering that egg-poaching angle (as if Delia didn't do it 20 years ago, oh and THE INTERNET EXISTS)
I don't understand which of these questions are "hilarious"? She shouldn't go down the funny route as I've never considered her funny, even when I was a fan.

Covering sex and relationships - are we going to get a chapter on the infamous maintenance shag 😭

"no question is too small" :ROFLMAO:
See reel.
"How to break up with a friend"
Wait until her boyfriend is convicted and ghost her.
Crying at this 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I cannot get over it. This is the unique, never-before-seen idea? A guide to ... life. For women. Who can't boil poached eggs on their own. If only there was this thing you could type questions into that then gave you pages and pages of answers ...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I wish someone would hurry up and invent that. They could call it... moogle. Or boogle

It is mind blowing that a publisher would ok this. Far too broad to be useful, you'll be reading about how to poach on egg in one chapter and contraceptives in the next

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It will definitely be:

- you need your girl squad
- the ultimate baked potato (“fight me on this”)
- the maintenance shag 🤢
- the importance of a scent wardrobe
- heels vs flats

🤪

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I hope it's indexed, so I can consult it as needed. Also, pocket-sized so I can carry it around to access the prized information at all times. You know, sort of like a phone

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don't recall any posts about this but apologies if I'm repeating - the blurb is up for the forthcoming painfully-titled book and I want to smash my head into a wall:
View attachment 461940

It's making me slightly hysterical how much they're hammering that egg-poaching angle (as if Delia didn't do it 20 years ago, oh and THE INTERNET EXISTS)
BRB my arse just healed up from clenching

• Haha
Reactions: 7
461907-84411ea40fa564faece9354eb1d850b0.jpg

Cool story bro.

And 😂😂😂 her book sounds so tit! Oh my aching sides. This was the oh so unique idea? This patronising twaddle?
I would suggest we have a book club just to read it but don't want to give her any money.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This may be one of the most shocking displays of arrogance. Surely it's entirely redundant before even a word is printed?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I cannot get over it. This is the unique, never-before-seen idea? A guide to ... life. For women. Who can't boil poached eggs on their own. If only there was this thing you could type questions into that then gave you pages and pages of answers ...
...or indeed other similar books - such as this, from my bookshelf (includes a section on how to poach an egg)

_20210301_192741.JPG

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I wonder if there'll be an audible version, read in Sali's own gaspy breath

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.