Sali Hughes #28 See thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This was when used the opportunity of Caroline Flack's death to talk about #mytrollinghell. Some of her comments I agreed with about the speculation and how you can't assume you know a stranger's motivations. So it was completely bizarre and contradictory to then use it as an opportunity to talk about her experience due to this site. As well as against Samaritans reporting guidelines (no, Twitter isn't journalism but SH purports to be a journalist and those guidelines are there for a reason ie to reduce the incidence of suicude vus responsible reporting). And of course Caroline Flack's death does not appear to have been in any way linked to socisl media abuse. That was an assumption immediately made (and possibly encouraged by the media, whose coverage and treatment of Flack have been identified as one of a nunber of factors which could have contributed to her actions).
Summary of inquest findings here https://www.lawgazette.co.uk/practi...o-the-death-of-caroline-flack/5105378.article

And SH has said a few times that there will be a suicide linked to online trolling. As has been noted previously, there already has been - one of the McCann's trolls died within days of being exposed.
If only SH hadn't told so many verifiable lies on her video this thread would have lost steam months ago. The way she manipulated what had took place - oh well she was trending on Twitter that Friday snd got lovebombed by blue tick Twitter which is all that matters.
If only she had shown the emotional intelligence and maturity to contact some of the people mentioning Botox/Charlotte Tilbury/language about the menopause on IG and say honestly it was upsetting her. Or said it was upsetting to have people chatting on a forum about you. If only she'd been able to display some of that much vaunted honesty she uniquely possesses.

I love how she says "they will tell themselves literally anything" but refused to believe that the tweeter is not a Tattler
Yes! Complete tunnel vision.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
It’s funny that she assumes only Tattlers think she’s a twit. And then they can be defined as trolls. And everyone else in the entire world thinks you’re well sound and actually just want to be you. What a comfy spot to be in, to be able to put any criticism in the OH THIS AGAIN THEY’RE MAD AND I’M GOOD PEOPLE ASK EVERYONE ELSE bracket.

Fascinating.

Might try it my next appraisal.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Her social media presence is much much larger than the amount of posters that contribute to the Tattle thread, frequently or otherwise.

This is why I just can't get my head around her belief that if someone says something less than complimentary that she assumes they're from here

Reactions: 13
Who is K.erry J.ean Lister too? Her name pops up on my social media snooping, sorry browsing, all the time. She seems to be a Northerner living in Brighton. Is she an influencer?

Reactions: 1
I think people might have found this thread because of seeing the Insta rant after being shocked over the behaviour towards Esther Coren / Dawn vs the other way around, or have never found this thread.

Reactions: 4
Sali directing people to this thread via the Freaky Friday video was full Streisand. It was a fairly slow moving thread before then but a lot of people came to see what the fuss was

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Who is K.erry J.ean Lister too? Her name pops up on my social media snooping, sorry browsing, all the time. She seems to be a Northerner living in Brighton. Is she an influencer?
Not an influencer. I think she's a dj.

She’s just replied to a month-old snarky tweet... Must have an overwhelming need to get snippy today. What my mum would call “looking for trouble”. Also the irony in her reply 😉

This is deeply weird behaviour.

Reactions: 7
I remember seeing the Esther Coren stuff and feeling so bad for her (Esther). It’s one of the few times I’ve ever messaged an influencer just to say ‘I hope you’re ok.’ I felt a bit of a dick doing it but I think when you’re under siege from a pile on like that, then seeing a number of supportive messages might help.

Before that I had just thought Sali was a bit embarrassingly snippy but put it in the category of ‘am I thinking this because she’s a woman?’ and she’s just not trying to make people like her. When I saw the Esther stuff though, that was something else. Without that, and the Dawn stuff that I found out about later, I might have had a lot more sympathy for the Friday rant.

Reactions: 11
Such a weird tweet to get knickers in a twist over. Especially given the level of snippy abrasiveness that Sali serves. She must be really bored. Arranging just a fraction of her extensive perfume collection on a tray must not have been as satisfying as she anticipated...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Fair play to her then, not many (any) did if I recall apart from Julie thingy who seems to hate IK anyway.
Found my post about it on IK thread but tweet has been deleted 🤔

• Sad
Reactions: 2
She used the saying 'let's be having you' in an Instagram post. I'm sorry but that saying just makes my teeth hurt

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Found my post about it on IK thread but tweet has been deleted 🤔
Weird, I liked that comment at the time too and once again am nodding my head vigorously at your (and others) comments on the IK/EJ horror show.

She used the saying 'let's be having you' in an Instagram post. I'm sorry but that saying just makes my teeth hurt
It reminds me of a drunk Delia Smith screaming at the football supporters in Norwich. "Let's be avvvvving you"

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think she's a dj but don't know if that's her main job. I find her to be generally ok.

She is BUT I'm sure she was one of the few to speak up on Eric Joyce when he was convicted, unless I'm misremembering.
Yes, she definitely was. Said she shared followers with EJ and said it was a red line for her.

F**king gobsmacking. What a horror she is. The poor woman is completely baffled and she keeps coming at her like Arnie as the Terminator.
There's more than that still on Twitter but the reports are all fucked up. And then a few of SH's defenders swoop in later. That woman must have been so confused. She probably went off, googled "Sali Hughes bully", found here and is now amongst us as we speak 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.